OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by 4fitness

Here are my Lasers along with my IDs. I had to include them. I hope you enjoy.
abstract006vd9.jpg

COOK # 45
get fit.
eek.gif
Sick collection.
yeah ~~~ nice collection

for those who wanted the 2k4 in white/university blue they are still 139.99 but free from coupon or code restrictions. so cop them now before they sell outfast like the others.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

for those who wanted the 2k4 in white/university blue they are still 139.99 but free from coupon or code restrictions. so cop them now before they sell out fast like the others.
I think they will drop the price soon. That's why I've been checking evryday and my size is still available. I don't want to miss out onthis since I already missed out on the bl/purple
mad.gif
. I have to get thesefor sure. Just waiting.... hurry up and drop the price already eastbay.

Thanks for the heads up, blackcat23mj.

I have an extra size 10 in the white/purple if anyone needs them.

wow they are pulling out all the 2k4 lasers it seems!! niiiiice but too bad im content with my blk/maize and the blk/purple. i have way too many shoes. =(

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

wow they are pulling out all the 2k4 lasers it seems!! niiiiice but too bad im content with my blk/maize and the blk/purple. i have way too many shoes. =(

no such thing lol

Damn, they retro'd those?

Might as well bust out my white/silver pair now. I kept em DS for nothing.
laugh.gif

Lucked out today at the local Footlocker. They still had a size 10 in the black/canyon gold/white lasers.

I just hope I don't slip and miss my chance with the white/purples.

The black/purple/silvers are the Asia Exclusives in case you couldn't tell. And that Laker colorway is a Nike ID I got a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom