OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

There was a size 12 of the Black/Purple colorway up on eastbay
yes there was...

thanks for the heads up
wink.gif

NOTICE HOW EVERYONE IS ON THIS SHOE... IF THERE IS A RESTOCK, WOULD IT SELL OUT AGAIN.. NO, UNLESS A 30% IS GOING ON

My baby blues will be here Wed. That's just in time for bball Wed. night. It's over for the boys @ the rec center. The collection will be complete. 2 Canyon, 1 Blk/Prpl, 1 Baby Blue, 1 Wht/Slvr. Oh yeah, 1 Laker.

c o o k #45
get fit.
wink.gif

is there a reason why the wht/blue colorway is the only one that eastbay won't cut the price on? i really like this color or some reason. see the whtpruple's at my FL but they just don't do anything for me.

Originally Posted by S329

is there a reason why the wht/blue colorway is the only one that eastbay won't cut the price on? i really like this color or some reason. see the wht pruple's at my FL but they just don't do anything for me.

because they were the last ones that released.
don't worry they'll be going on sale soon too.
just keep checking back, so you don't miss out.
these seem to sell good once they mark down the price, plus i haven't seen this color in stores

I don't understand why Footlocker stores still have the lasers at regular price after 4 months. They don't even carry the MPLS or bl/purple.

cba15beea42ed9f62662b98c93ad06a2508014e.pjpg
i heard someone say the lasers that hit footlockers wernt on sale yet. is that true?? cause i gotta get the other colors!!

I could really use a sale on the lasers, and then a Friends and family. That would be nice

Just a heads up. There is a size 14 available for the black/purple up on Eastbay.

Peace n GOD BLESS

^^ call around the footlockers or just have your local footlocker search for them. anywhere from ontario mills to topanga canyon ive seen these in those sizes,im a size 10

i need to get a pair of these already.......once I survive some of the Kobe 3 releases it will be purchase time..........hope size 11s are still around

Here are my Lasers along with my IDs. I had to include them. I hope you enjoy.
abstract006vd9.jpg

COOK # 45
get fit.

4FITNESS, PURE BEAUTY. I WONDER HOW YOUR KOBE COLLECTION IS GOING TO BE AFTER THE 3'S DROP AND ONCE THEY HIT NIKEiD.... YOU KILL IT

damn, eastbay is sold out of pretty much all sizes except for the MPLS; was hoping to get the wht/purple/yellow colorway

damn these aint online no more? I heard theyre 99.99 at some footlockers is there a way I can get plugged wit a pair cuz these aint no where to be found aroundmy way

can someone post the UPC number in the tag of the shoe or the bar code number on the side of the shoe box for the white/purple/yellow ones? im gonna try toorder em at footlocker.
thanks, very appreciated

Back
Top Bottom