OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

All the pressure is on us next game. I'm pretty sure their role players will not have as much of an impact as they had in Memphis. Role players play well at home and poor on the road.

For the most part.

All the pressure is on us next game. I'm pretty sure their role players will not have as much of an impact as they had in Memphis. Role players play well at home and poor on the road.

For the most part.

I think that's right about the role players, but to take back control of the series we have to get more out of DJ and Butler or Billups. No way we win if those guys continue to put up the kind of numbers they did yesterday.

I honestly kind of wish Chauncey didn't come back. I think we were better when Green started. Oh well though. I think we're stuck with Chauncey as long as he's healthy.

And why no run for Hill? Especially with the way he contributed against Memphis in the last regular season game. I don't get it.

For the most part.

I think that's right about the role players, but to take back control of the series we have to get more out of DJ and Butler or Billups. No way we win if those guys continue to put up the kind of numbers they did yesterday.

I honestly kind of wish Chauncey didn't come back. I think we were better when Green started. Oh well though. I think we're stuck with Chauncey as long as he's healthy.

And why no run for Hill? Especially with the way he contributed against Memphis in the last regular season game. I don't get it.

I think we will win this in 6. Team needs to be tougher. Griffin needs to do whatever he was doing in game 1 and 2. But we need to keep DJ in and let Chauncey only play some early minutes and maybe late in the game if we need some shooters. Also I dont care how bad DJ is doing but Turiaf just does not have the height to take gasol. Keep playing that CP3 Bledsoe combo.

Hill and Green better see some pt tomorrow esp. if Billups and Butler decide to struggle again. >:

Last edited:
Hill and Green better see some pt tomorrow esp. if Billups and Butler decide to struggle again. >:

Agree. I figured Hill wasn't playing much in the regular season because VDN was saving him for they playoffs. Well, the playoffs are here. Time to give him a shot if Butler or Billups isn't playing well.

Is it just me or is anyone else feel uneasy about Ron Ron tweeting that we're going to win the West and the championship - if D. Wade is injured? I think he'a probably just trolling. If he's serious, I'm worried because Metta isn't right about much.

DJ sucks. He's useless in this series. I really hope we upgrade at center in the off season.

Amen. His iq off the ball on offense and defense is piss poor. Our defense in general is crap. We don't stay home on shooters. We take risks by jumping late into the passing lane and cheating off on guys we shouldn't we doubling. It's so frustrating.

Also, I haven't been a big VDN detractor up until now, but he is not doing a good job in this series. The line up management is not good. And we never get an easy bucket. Draw up a play for once.

I think we will win this in 6. Team needs to be tougher. Griffin needs to do whatever he was doing in game 1 and 2. But we need to keep DJ in and let Chauncey only play some early minutes and maybe late in the game if we need some shooters. Also I dont care how bad DJ is doing but Turiaf just does not have the height to take gasol. Keep playing that CP3 Bledsoe combo.

Welp.

Willie = instant offense compare to Billups.

He's faster, cuts better, dare I say, has a prettier pull up and jumper. He's just as smart and knows the plays too. I understand Billups is a vet, but Willie right now is just better. Somebody take Vinny to church :smh:

So disappointing. With Westbrook out, this was our best chance to get to the conf finals, or possibly the finals. But the writing has been on the wall since January. We have no identity and VDN is incapable of making ANY adjustments. MEM loaded their whole defense in the paint, swarming CP3, and VDN didn't make any adjs to help him out, leaving CP3 to figure everything out.

Dont even wanna talk about Deandra's worthless self.

Last edited:
What are you guy's feeling towards this team of the future if this season turns out to be a first round exit? Just curious to see what you guys are thinking.

Has Chris Paul spoke a lot one bout resigning with the Clipps?

Not trying to stir anything.

Memphis is tough man. They a tough match for any team in the west. I wanted yge clips to play anybody but them in the first round. 1st round knock out? Ehhhh. Disappointing to say the least

What are you guy's feeling towards this team of the future if this season turns out to be a first round exit? Just curious to see what you guys are thinking.

Has Chris Paul spoke a lot one bout resigning with the Clipps?

Not trying to stir anything.

I think a lot of us, including CP3, didn't think we would be on the verge of a first round knockout. We will see what happens Friday. I still think he will stay cause he has better opportunity here then anywhere else he can sign though.

Back
Top Bottom