[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

crobers 78:
Always remember...Freedom is a double edged sword
wink.gif
Yes it is. And with freedom comes responsibility. You take no responsibility when it comes to reflecting on confrontations, and that's one of the reasons I feel like we're better off without you.

So we're going to give that a shot.

2vmg8zs.gif
pimp.gif

crobers 78:
wink.gif
Yes it is. And with freedom comes responsibility. You take no responsibility when it comes to reflecting on confrontations, and that's one of the reasons I feel like we're better off without you.

2vmg8zs.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

crobers 78:
wink.gif

2vmg8zs.gif
pimp.gif

praise the lord!!!!!!!!!!!! nat turner and crobers gone? there really is a santa clause
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

crobers 78:
wink.gif

2vmg8zs.gif
pimp.gif

praise the lord!!!!!!!!!!!! nat turner and crobers gone? there really is a santa clause
roll.gif

crobers 78:
wink.gif

happy.gif

aamir-phil-jackson.jpg

Exit is that way!

crobers 78:
wink.gif

happy.gif

aamir-phil-jackson.jpg

Exit is that way!

crobers 78:
wink.gif

crobers 78:
wink.gif

Crobers shouldve been gone a long time ago. I thought trolling isnt allowed because thats exactly what hes doing. Dude's posts can be subtle at times, but it cant be anymore obvious than that.

Whatever though. All is good now.

Crobers shouldve been gone a long time ago. I thought trolling isnt allowed because thats exactly what hes doing. Dude's posts can be subtle at times, but it cant be anymore obvious than that.

Whatever though. All is good now.

^ You have to understand, 'trolling' is a subjective term.

I'm actually more concerned with the fact that he takes responsibility for NOTHING when confronted, even by fellow NTers (not just staff). It's all "Oh, I'm just posting my opinion; if anyone is offended, that's on them" or "Like I'm the only one. What about dude who called me _____?" or "You're just on me because it's the Lakers" or something OTHER THAN 'Alright, alright, alright... my bad. Let me stop.'

Or even no response would be nice. Like I see some back and forth nonsense and say WITHOUT NAMING NAMES 'Soooo yeah... let's get back on topic.' If no one responded, but the back and forth stopped, I'm good with that. That would be perfectly fine. But it's always the ones who have trouble accepting responsibility that want to come through like 'What... me? I'm just debating whether or not...' blaah, blah, blah. And I'm just sitting there like 'If you were not responding right now but you just stopped trying to one up people, that would be splendid.'

To me, someone who refuses to see how combative and confrontational they are is more damaging to the community than a troll.

I'd take a troll who can accept responsibility over a decent poster who thinks they do nothing wrong.

^ You have to understand, 'trolling' is a subjective term.

I'm actually more concerned with the fact that he takes responsibility for NOTHING when confronted, even by fellow NTers (not just staff). It's all "Oh, I'm just posting my opinion; if anyone is offended, that's on them" or "Like I'm the only one. What about dude who called me _____?" or "You're just on me because it's the Lakers" or something OTHER THAN 'Alright, alright, alright... my bad. Let me stop.'

Or even no response would be nice. Like I see some back and forth nonsense and say WITHOUT NAMING NAMES 'Soooo yeah... let's get back on topic.' If no one responded, but the back and forth stopped, I'm good with that. That would be perfectly fine. But it's always the ones who have trouble accepting responsibility that want to come through like 'What... me? I'm just debating whether or not...' blaah, blah, blah. And I'm just sitting there like 'If you were not responding right now but you just stopped trying to one up people, that would be splendid.'

To me, someone who refuses to see how combative and confrontational they are is more damaging to the community than a troll.

I'd take a troll who can accept responsibility over a decent poster who thinks they do nothing wrong.

Merry Christmas Lakers fam. Have a great holiday! Lakers winning would be a great gift.

Let's Go Lake Show!!!!!

Merry Christmas Lakers fam. Have a great holiday! Lakers winning would be a great gift.

Let's Go Lake Show!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all my Laker fam here on NT.
pimp.gif

I'm puttin on the eye black right now as we speak, I expect a heavy dose of hate our way tonight. 
laugh.gif

Merry Christmas to all my Laker fam here on NT.
pimp.gif

I'm puttin on the eye black right now as we speak, I expect a heavy dose of hate our way tonight. 
laugh.gif

Merry Xmas yall, glad to get the Xmas stuff over and everybodys out my house. Now I can chill in my new raider snuggie and watch the games. You know you're getn old when people think its cool to buy you a snuggie, whatever though lets get this win Lakers!

Merry Xmas yall, glad to get the Xmas stuff over and everybodys out my house. Now I can chill in my new raider snuggie and watch the games. You know you're getn old when people think its cool to buy you a snuggie, whatever though lets get this win Lakers!

Back
Top Bottom