[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

westcoastsfinest:
NobleKane:
PMatic:
I can't be the only one thinking the Lakers will lose Saturday right? Just don't see them getting up to face the Heat. I could be totally wrong though.
i think the lakers are like 1-5 for the last 6 xmas games so its most likely. plus factor in that they are playing horrible right now and kobe is set to debut the kobe VI, its a given they will lose.

if the cavs blew um out last year the heat can do the same. 

honestly i expect a Laker loss every xmas
laugh.gif

To add to this discussion, I'm just going to throw this out there, and then dodge the tomatoes and eggs: I'll remind you guys that I'm the superstitious, and the wway I see it we lose on Xmas... then raise another banner in June.
ohwell.gif
Soooo... yeah.

ska superstitious? NO WAY!
laugh.gif

if im not mistaken we won in xmas '99, '01, '08 then won the title and lost in xmas '00, '09 won the title regardless. so xmas games are just another regular season game for us
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

westcoastsfinest:
NobleKane:
PMatic:
I can't be the only one thinking the Lakers will lose Saturday right? Just don't see them getting up to face the Heat. I could be totally wrong though.
i think the lakers are like 1-5 for the last 6 xmas games so its most likely. plus factor in that they are playing horrible right now and kobe is set to debut the kobe VI, its a given they will lose.

if the cavs blew um out last year the heat can do the same. 

honestly i expect a Laker loss every xmas
laugh.gif

To add to this discussion, I'm just going to throw this out there, and then dodge the tomatoes and eggs: I'll remind you guys that I'm the superstitious, and the wway I see it we lose on Xmas... then raise another banner in June.
ohwell.gif
Soooo... yeah.

ska superstitious? NO WAY!
laugh.gif

if im not mistaken we won in xmas '99, '01, '08 then won the title and lost in xmas '00, '09 won the title regardless. so xmas games are just another regular season game for us
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

If they feel anything like I do about the season so far, they'll probably get blown out by MIA. I just have not been into the season that much, I've pretty much watched every one of our games the past 3 years but now it's just like meh, I'll just wait until the playoffs start to get really into it. These games mean next to nothing, so it's whatever, but I would like us to give a better effort nonetheless.
Comedy. If these games dont "mean next to nothing" why bring back drew who is crying about being hurt still?
frown.gif

Also Pau crying about being tired in December.
30t6p3b.gif

I wonder was LA fans will be saying when this team is sitting as the 4th seed come APRIL.  

I wonder why you follow us around begging for attention about a has been team. 

A team that will fade back into oblivion when Duncan retires.  Never to be seen or heard from again.

I wonder why you try to tell people the Spurs are better then anybody when they can't even defend their own championship.

Or why Manu cries about his ankle, or Tony his foot, or Duncan his knee, but you in here talkin about Pau and Drew like they haven't done something that NO SPURS have ever done.  BACK TO BACK. 

I wonder why you clock Kobe every move he makes, sad that Duncan doesn't get the same love. 

I wonder why you runnin rampant these days now that the Spurs are winning, but you been GHOST the past 3 years gettin spanked all over the court. 

These November and December games ya'll been winnin got you excited for some reason. 
roll.gif

I wonder where you'll be when you get punked in the playoffs like when you got swept last year by the Suns.  But don't worry, we took care of those Suns for ya. 
wink.gif

Maybe we can meet again this year.  So we can move to 5-1 vs the Spurs in the 2000's.  4-1 just isn't good enough for you apparently.  You need more losses at the hands of the Lakers to be convinced.  We'll hook you up bro, don't worry. 

And what Mamba said is 100% true.  Remember last Christmas?  Remember us getting murked on our home floor?  Remember us stumbling into the playoffs last year?  Remember everyone sayin we won't have enough to get it done?  Yeah, how'd that work out for you and your merry band of haters?  Prayin every night for the Lakers to be dethroned like what used to happen to the Spurs after they won a chip.  But nope, we wouldn't let that happen, we defended out title. 
pimp.gif
  And the hate grew..........

We can lose to the Heat, we can lose next Tuesday to the Spurs, none of it will matter, because once it's postseason time, Phil, Kobe, and co go into another mode.  Fisher becomes relevant.  Pau steps up.  Drew anchors the D.  Odom does Odom things.  And our role guys always step up.  Ron, Ariza the year before. 

You keep counting on Richard Jefferson and Matt Bonner.  You go ahead with that.  And when you die that slow 4 game death we all that's coming, come back into this thread, I'll have somethin for ya. 
happy.gif

Do Be Doo In Your FACE!!!! 
laugh.gif

SORRY!!
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

If they feel anything like I do about the season so far, they'll probably get blown out by MIA. I just have not been into the season that much, I've pretty much watched every one of our games the past 3 years but now it's just like meh, I'll just wait until the playoffs start to get really into it. These games mean next to nothing, so it's whatever, but I would like us to give a better effort nonetheless.
Comedy. If these games dont "mean next to nothing" why bring back drew who is crying about being hurt still?
frown.gif

Also Pau crying about being tired in December.
30t6p3b.gif

I wonder was LA fans will be saying when this team is sitting as the 4th seed come APRIL.  

I wonder why you follow us around begging for attention about a has been team. 

A team that will fade back into oblivion when Duncan retires.  Never to be seen or heard from again.

I wonder why you try to tell people the Spurs are better then anybody when they can't even defend their own championship.

Or why Manu cries about his ankle, or Tony his foot, or Duncan his knee, but you in here talkin about Pau and Drew like they haven't done something that NO SPURS have ever done.  BACK TO BACK. 

I wonder why you clock Kobe every move he makes, sad that Duncan doesn't get the same love. 

I wonder why you runnin rampant these days now that the Spurs are winning, but you been GHOST the past 3 years gettin spanked all over the court. 

These November and December games ya'll been winnin got you excited for some reason. 
roll.gif

I wonder where you'll be when you get punked in the playoffs like when you got swept last year by the Suns.  But don't worry, we took care of those Suns for ya. 
wink.gif

Maybe we can meet again this year.  So we can move to 5-1 vs the Spurs in the 2000's.  4-1 just isn't good enough for you apparently.  You need more losses at the hands of the Lakers to be convinced.  We'll hook you up bro, don't worry. 

And what Mamba said is 100% true.  Remember last Christmas?  Remember us getting murked on our home floor?  Remember us stumbling into the playoffs last year?  Remember everyone sayin we won't have enough to get it done?  Yeah, how'd that work out for you and your merry band of haters?  Prayin every night for the Lakers to be dethroned like what used to happen to the Spurs after they won a chip.  But nope, we wouldn't let that happen, we defended out title. 
pimp.gif
  And the hate grew..........

We can lose to the Heat, we can lose next Tuesday to the Spurs, none of it will matter, because once it's postseason time, Phil, Kobe, and co go into another mode.  Fisher becomes relevant.  Pau steps up.  Drew anchors the D.  Odom does Odom things.  And our role guys always step up.  Ron, Ariza the year before. 

You keep counting on Richard Jefferson and Matt Bonner.  You go ahead with that.  And when you die that slow 4 game death we all that's coming, come back into this thread, I'll have somethin for ya. 
happy.gif

Do Be Doo In Your FACE!!!! 
laugh.gif

SORRY!!
embarassed.gif

^
Our face tho.......? 

I'd like to buy a Y please. 
ymca_logo_with_red.jpg

doo be doowned by CP....again
laugh.gif

i dont know why a spurs fan especially a team who has done it before gets tries to throw it in our faces about losing games in the regular season. he out of all people should know homecourt doesnt mean a thing and the regular season losses are bound to happen.

^
Our face tho.......? 

I'd like to buy a Y please. 
ymca_logo_with_red.jpg

doo be doowned by CP....again
laugh.gif

i dont know why a spurs fan especially a team who has done it before gets tries to throw it in our faces about losing games in the regular season. he out of all people should know homecourt doesnt mean a thing and the regular season losses are bound to happen.

Anyone going to the big game on X-mas? 
Even if i worked 40 hours this week i still wouldnt be able to afford 1 nosebleed @ their prices
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Those who attend should take and post pics for your NT fam 
smile.gif

Anyone going to the big game on X-mas? 
Even if i worked 40 hours this week i still wouldnt be able to afford 1 nosebleed @ their prices
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Those who attend should take and post pics for your NT fam 
smile.gif

CP1708 wrote:
Win for a week straight, no Crobers.  Lose a meaningless game, 5 straight posts immediately thereafter. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's like a clown oath they take when they sign up for a NT account. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude shut up tryna create your own reality
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. I don't care if yall win every game...i chime in when i please n keep it 100. *carry on*

Oh n "meaningless", huh?
laugh.gif
 you guys kill me with this crap! #8 gettin a tech n ejected was "meaningless" too, huh?
eyes.gif

Um. I don't see how the SPURS have anything to do with this thread. This is the LAKERS 10-11 SEASON thread take that talk to the NBA season thread.
I just didn't agree to what he said. No need to get upset.
So why even post NOW? You should just wait till APRIL if the regular season doesn't matter to you.

Precisely! Clowns...
30t6p3b.gif
happy.gif

CP1708 wrote:
Win for a week straight, no Crobers.  Lose a meaningless game, 5 straight posts immediately thereafter. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's like a clown oath they take when they sign up for a NT account. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude shut up tryna create your own reality
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. I don't care if yall win every game...i chime in when i please n keep it 100. *carry on*

Oh n "meaningless", huh?
laugh.gif
 you guys kill me with this crap! #8 gettin a tech n ejected was "meaningless" too, huh?
eyes.gif

Um. I don't see how the SPURS have anything to do with this thread. This is the LAKERS 10-11 SEASON thread take that talk to the NBA season thread.
I just didn't agree to what he said. No need to get upset.
So why even post NOW? You should just wait till APRIL if the regular season doesn't matter to you.

Precisely! Clowns...
30t6p3b.gif
happy.gif

HybridSoldier23 wrote:

laugh.gif
 Big asz baby! This negroe wouldnot have lasted in the 80's n 90's
30t6p3b.gif
ole cryin n whinin over legit calls asz baby!
happy.gif

#8 voice *stop, he's hand checkin me ref...stop! tell him to stop it...his hand is shovin my back onmy Jordan post move i've been practicin*
tongue.gif

HybridSoldier23 wrote:

laugh.gif
 Big asz baby! This negroe wouldnot have lasted in the 80's n 90's
30t6p3b.gif
ole cryin n whinin over legit calls asz baby!
happy.gif

#8 voice *stop, he's hand checkin me ref...stop! tell him to stop it...his hand is shovin my back onmy Jordan post move i've been practicin*
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by crobers 78

HybridSoldier23 wrote:
laugh.gif
�Big asz baby! This negroe would�not have lasted in the 80's n 90's�
30t6p3b.gif
�ole cryin n whinin over legit calls asz baby!
happy.gif

#8 voice *stop, he's hand checkin me ref...stop! tell him to stop it...his hand is shovin my back on�my Jordan post move i've been practicin*
tongue.gif

��
You realize your whole post is just dumb? The NBA has implemented rules such as the hand checking and you can say the NBA has gotten soft. But, if you're going to put these rules and fouls in place then ride with them a 100% of the time. Disagreeing with a call doesn't make you soft. But, playing with a fractured index finger and sprained pinky on your shooting hand does make you tough.   

HybridSoldier23 wrote:
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
happy.gif

#8 voice *stop, he's hand checkin me ref...stop! tell him to stop it...his hand is shovin my back on�my Jordan post move i've been practicin*
tongue.gif

��
You realize your whole post is just dumb? The NBA has implemented rules such as the hand checking and you can say the NBA has gotten soft. But, if you're going to put these rules and fouls in place then ride with them a 100% of the time. Disagreeing with a call doesn't make you soft. But, playing with a fractured index finger and sprained pinky on your shooting hand does make you tough.   

I dont understand why people gotta come in here and mess up the vibe tho...i mean i get it, some laker fans are annoying and you wanna get back at them...but you aint, you gettin back at us...people who aint lookin for problems, aint lookin for arguments, aint lookin for drama... i mean can we just discuss our team the way we like to without being bombarded with criticism? 
I dont mess with anyone elses team threads so i simply dont appreciate people messing with mines. 
tired.gif

I dont understand why people gotta come in here and mess up the vibe tho...i mean i get it, some laker fans are annoying and you wanna get back at them...but you aint, you gettin back at us...people who aint lookin for problems, aint lookin for arguments, aint lookin for drama... i mean can we just discuss our team the way we like to without being bombarded with criticism? 
I dont mess with anyone elses team threads so i simply dont appreciate people messing with mines. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

tired.gif

I agree but what i don't understand is why anyone responds this guy? Let him post, when you respond thats what he wants you do. He obviously just wants us laker fans to get riled up.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

tired.gif

I agree but what i don't understand is why anyone responds this guy? Let him post, when you respond thats what he wants you do. He obviously just wants us laker fans to get riled up.

HybridSoldier23 wrote:
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
happy.gif

tongue.gif

��
That soft n you mention would kick your #$^@ in real life and you probably would sue him

HybridSoldier23 wrote:
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
happy.gif

tongue.gif

��
That soft n you mention would kick your #$^@ in real life and you probably would sue him

rocathajordans23 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
HybridSoldier23 wrote:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
happy.gif

tongue.gif

��
You realize your whole post is just dumb? The NBA has implemented rules such as the hand checking and you can say the NBA has gotten soft. But, if you're going to put these rules and fouls in place then ride with them a 100% of the time.Whining about damn near every call or non call (esp when it's a night your are just playin like crap)  Disagreeing with a call doesn't makes you soft. But, playing with a fractured index finger and sprained pinky on your shooting hand does make you tough. 
laugh.gif
   dude do you not realize you can shoot with a sprained or dislocated finger?
30t6p3b.gif
  go ahead n keep believing  those ailments from damn near 2 seasons ago are bothering him to the extent they are discussed! So when he goes for 40 pts n fingers are feeling good then what?
ohwell.gif

my comment was in regards to the hand checking in the 80's n 90's bro (reading comprehension
30t6p3b.gif
 ) and him not being able to handle it. Fall back my dude...

KenJi714 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
HybridSoldier23 wrote:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
happy.gif

tongue.gif

��

laugh.gif
 you sound ridiculous...you feel better now that you typed that comment?
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom