Official Lakers @ Mavericks 1/25 5:30 P.M NBALP(yes!)

DFish with the flop.
laugh.gif

31 fouls in the 1st half?
indifferent.gif
NBA officials are pathetic. LET THESE DUDES PLAY! THEY ARE GROWN #$%+##* MEN.

i was about to slap the hell outta sasha if he passed the ball to kwame instead of kobe on that fast break

Kobe keeping us in it early with a nice mix of scoring and playmaking, Lamar needs to get his head from all the way up his%*$# and play like he belongs in theNBA. Fish is doing well as well, but were getting nothing from 3 of our starting 5, I don't know if we'll be able to pull this one out if thatcontinues.

Odom does that very often. He has the chance for the layup himself but passes to kwame for NO #!%+#*% REASON. Kwame usually misses the pass or catches it andmisses the layup.

Odom is the softest and most ******ed player on the court. Kwame and Luke just have zero talent.

It's a shame that Kobe comes out on fire, focused, making outstanding plays consistently...and he cant get any consistent help from his teamates. Fish isplaying okay though...but other than that...
smh.gif
How much does Kobe have to do? I mean damn... 6 for 8.... 22 pts... assists, steal, boards... defense.... whatdo u guys want him to do, go 14 for 16 in the first half? I mean damn, how good and efficient does he have to play for us to be winning?
tired.gif

Damn, every time I watch Luke play, I miss Ariza more and more. Odom is wasting his size and speed when he just settles for jumpers and Kwame is just beingKwame right now. I hope someone else beside Kobe and Fish step up from the starters.

Not another third quarter
smh.gif
What the hell does Phil say in there at halftime?

EDIT: I have to say this is the worst reffed game I've ever seen. They're calling EVERYTHING a foul both ways. It's just boring.

If Farmar doesn't take that timeout, Phil would have let them play until we were down 20.

WTF was that Odom? How do you shoot that bad while you were wide open? My god man, my god.

Back
Top Bottom