Official Lakers @ Nets 2/5 4:30 P.M

Today is the day
pimp.gif

I went to last years game with my boy. He's a huge Nets fan, me a Laker fan. It was great. That was the game Nenad tore his ACL and as soon as I saw him godown I said to my boy he's done for the year. Vince had a good game last year, but the Lakers won. Should be the same tonight with the Lakers destroyingthe Nets unless Pau %+!#@ something up.

Leaving work early to catch this one. I don't expect big minutes from Pau as Phil tries to ease him into the lineup but I'm still pumped to see whatit looks like when a pass is dumped in under the basket and the guy who catches it actually dunks it thru the hoop instead of clanging it off the rim with bothhands. It'll be something new to me.
nerd.gif

Hope to see Gasol late in the first quarter, since he's not scheduled to start ofcourse.

Can't wait to see our "Big Three" on the floor.... KB24/LO/Gasol

[table][tr][td]Gasol Expected To Start Against Nets[/td] [/tr][tr][td]February 5, 2008 - 9:03 am[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Gasol_Pau_lal.jpg
Los Angeles Times -
Newly acquired forward Pau Gasol is expected to start for the Lakers when they take on the New Jersey Nets on Tuesday night, according to the Los Angeles Times.

The only thing that would keep him out of the starting lineup is his sore back which caused him a miss his last few games with the Grizzlies.

"It's getting there, good enough to perform well," Gasol told the Globe. "I have it under control. I'm working hard with the trainers and physical therapists, and it's looking good." [READ][/td] [/tr][/table]
so it looks like he is starting.
the future begins now.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

[table][tr][td]Gasol Expected To Start Against Nets[/td] [/tr][tr][td]February 5, 2008 - 9:03 am[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Gasol_Pau_lal.jpg
Los Angeles Times -
Newly acquired forward Pau Gasol is expected to start for the Lakers when they take on the New Jersey Nets on Tuesday night, according to the Los Angeles Times.

The only thing that would keep him out of the starting lineup is his sore back which caused him a miss his last few games with the Grizzlies.

"It's getting there, good enough to perform well," Gasol told the Globe. "I have it under control. I'm working hard with the trainers and physical therapists, and it's looking good." [READ][/td] [/tr][/table]
the future begins now.

I can't wait...I have to hurry up and vote so I can get back for the start.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Can't wait, Lakers by 406.[/color]

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Lakeshow by 15[/color]

I to will be in attendance tonight.

Best game to go to besides Knicks/Nets and Suns/Nets. Should be seeing a lot of purple and gold tonight in the stands.

I went into work @ 6:30AM 2 hours early so that I could have enough time to vote and get back home in time for Pau's Laker debut tonight @ 4:30pm.One ofthe nice things of living in SD and having league pass is that I dont have to wait because of tape delays on KCAL 9 like LA & Socal heads.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Gasol_Pau_lal.jpg
Los Angeles Times -

the future begins now.

I can't wait...I have to hurry up and vote so I can get back for the start.

Damn, that means I'll go home and watch the first half so I won't miss it, then go vote at halftime, since my designated polling place is a fewblocks away.
happy.gif

I've always enjoyed watching VC and Kobe go at, since early in their careers.
Agreed.

Im expecting (as the last couple years I've went) to see a lot of Kobe jerseys. The atmosphere is always fun at these games. Last couple seasons it was aclose game here in Jersey, hopefully it will be tonight...with a Nets win though
smile.gif

Stromile will be at Izod tonight, but not playing. Possibly same with tommorow.

Originally Posted by DottsBaller5

Good lord Pau, get a haircut and trim that beard. Look like such a scumbag
sick.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

He can look like Big Foot for all I care, as long as he plays like Pau Gasol.

laugh.gif
come on you all know you were thinking the samething. dude has a badback...

gasol looks like a turkey in that pic
laugh.gif

W O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O H O O O O O O O ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Back
Top Bottom