Official Lakers @ Spurs 1/23 KCAL HD, ESPN

sick.gif

Phil is really dumb.

He lets the run go on...ok used to that. But what I can't understand is why he would get some of those guys out of there. Lamar stinking it up and kwamejust wasn't doing anything out there. Just pull them out and let ronnie do things. He was doing great. I would have started ronnie in the 3rd just becausethings were going great with him.

I hope we can come back but the spurs figured it out. Once again we didn't guard the 3 point line and we let a no name (Ime Udoka) kill us. That boy got anice shot though.

Hopefully we can make a little run. Get it down to 6 with 5 left but damn the spurs won't miss now...

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Phil isn't doing his job, they were letting Duncan get his points early and had the lead, then stupidly in the third starting doubling him leaving the 3pt shooters wide open. Kobe needs to take over now, Lamar has given nothing and Fish has been off.
CO-SIGN 100%

see now popovich knows when to call a timeout right after a lil run by the lakers and after kobe made a three, if only phil would call timeouts like that onthe road

Only 6 points, that's good.
We should be down by alot more.

Kobe needs to take over right now...

The refs keep slurping tim duncan. They refs have made him the shot blocker he is and then don't call $+!! when he travels
sick.gif

Look at what pop does...he calls a time out on just a 3 pointer! SMART!!! Phil you might want to take a look into doing that...

We can't go into the locker room with timeouts....

A lot of time left, but what kills me is how Phil started Kwame over Ronny. Ronny was beasting in the first half.

seriously, the lakers' money line up needs to revolve around these 5 players:

ronny
lamar
kobe
fish
farmar

Kobe#24 is doing what he needs to do he just needs some help is all. hes leading the game in assist so i mean hes not being selfish......no one has beencatching his passes for crying out.

We just cannot stop them right now. Udoka is absolutely killing us, Bynum's post presence is needed for us to beat the Spurs. It's a shame because weplayed great basketball in the first half but it all broke down in the second.

I think what really hurt us the most tonight was only scoring freaking 12 points in the third quarter. I dare somebody to defend Phil for not calling a timeoutthere...

Back
Top Bottom