OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

The grey 12s look fire 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
shouldn't all yeezy based design really be called the "hare" seeing as the color scheme for the hares are grey, green, and red and released way before the yeezy's?? anyhoo all those inspired IDs are dope!

"Is this how the black looks now? or is this from the initial ID options?

I really hate how shiny that looks smh. Id have to find some matte paint to dull it..........couldnt rock them like that"

this is how the black looks originally and how it is now from my observations.  i made a pair with black when they first put them on ID and they looked like that.  I wanted to see if they would switch it to a matte look but all of the pics of IDs I have seen with black look like that even the elites. 

Last edited:

"Is this how the black looks now? or is this from the initial ID options?

I really hate how shiny that looks smh. Id have to find some matte paint to dull it..........couldnt rock them like that"

this is how the black looks originally and how it is now from my observations.  i made a pair with black when they first put them on ID and they looked like that.  I wanted to see if they would switch it to a matte look but all of the pics of IDs I have seen with black look like that even the elites. 
This is what the quote button is for

shouldn't all yeezy based design really be called the "hare" seeing as the color scheme for the hares are grey, green, and red and released way before the yeezy's?? anyhoo all those inspired IDs are dope!

does it matter?

Waiting on pics of the Sprites from those who copped :smokin

Last edited:

Well it's not just about the colors used but how the colors are placed. Most times you see an all black shoe with pink or red liner and green bottom you think yeezy however if you see that same shoe with the same colors but rearranged it no longer looks like a yeezy. 

White looks good but oval laces don't work on this model imo would've definitly stuck to rope laces.

Back
Top Bottom