OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

If the 13 is a classic, I wouldn't even be mad if the discontinued the elite. Matter of fact I wouldn't be mad either way.

Like lewi said, it's a scam

Last edited:
Those White/Black/Gold's are beautiful and one of the one pairs I wanted to do other than the Black/Gold's :pimp:

To bad they come with the disclaimer and won't last very long :smh:

Still waiting for pics of the ID Sprites University Reds
nerd.gif

Mine will be here in time for Game 4
smokin.gif

I ordered on 5/28 and got my almost finished today 6/10.  Does anyone have an estimate on the time it takes from almost finished to getting your pair?  I did the Sprite Remix BTW.  Thank you

I ordered on 5/28 and got my almost finished today 6/10.  Does anyone have an estimate on the time it takes from almost finished to getting your pair?  I did the Sprite Remix BTW.  Thank you
Usually ships on a Friday. About a week and a half from almost finished email to in hand.

Got shipping email last Saturday. Will be here tomorrow.

Check your Nike My Orders. It will say ship and have tracking # but you won't get email until they are actually picked up.

I'm thinking about adding a glow in the dark sole to my lebron ids, but I am worrying about them yellowing like the clear ones. Do the glow options yellow faster and does the color make a difference. If I got a blue sole and it yellows...what is it? Like a puke green color??

thanks

I'm thinking about adding a glow in the dark sole to my lebron ids, but I am worrying about them yellowing like the clear ones. Do the glow options yellow faster and does the color make a difference. If I got a blue sole and it yellows...what is it? Like a puke green color??

thanks
The normal white Glow gets dirty real fast.

The rest are about like normal soles. Depends on the darker the color.

Back
Top Bottom