OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

my iDs are expected to arrive 10/27..this thread will remain open till then right?

I will be back from vacation soon and able to pick up my package.
Hopefully Nike did not mess up the quality on my reordered pair again. Otherwise I will be screwed.

As most of the time some really nice pairs have been posted in the last days.

Last edited:
Was planning on ordering some elites this wed, but it looks like i'm officially too late...

Was planning on ordering some elites this wed, but it looks like i'm officially too late...
You're not alone, I wanted to order some poison green elites with white posite, too broke too though, Brons cost too much, catch me in the lows.

on a side note anybody ever compare the quality of their life to LeBron's? I can't even afford this dude's shoe line and he IS LeBron, dude hit the lottery.

I swear to God if I was 6-10 I would have made the league.

Thank god my reordered pair is "flawless"
Flawless as a Nike iD pair can get of course [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Base was a NikeiD...so figured I'd post here too...

LeBron Finals Game 6 PE finished for @daltonbc
Just amazing. 

I'm in love right now 
pimp.gif

If you don't mind the question: what base model did you use? 

Just amazing. 
I'm in love right now :pimp:

If you don't mind the question: what base model did you use? 

@daltonbc asked what would work best so we did black posite/midsole. Navy Megafuse for the Cavs centric heel tab and maroon bootie. Looked like this...

And the finished result was...well there you go. Lol. Thanks bro!

Last edited:
@daltonbc asked what would work best so we did black posite/midsole. Navy Megafuse for the Cavs centric heel tab and maroon bootie. Looked like this...

did you redo the bootie/laces as well? and how much did the whole thing cost?

Thanks for the information.
Really interesting to see the before and after pic for someone like me without knowledge.
Again: really great job!

I got the "Nike iD order has shipped" email, how long does it usually take to get them after that? 

Back
Top Bottom