OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Peter Quill aka StarLord pair came in.

Def top 3. Bright Crimson is
smokin.gif

Some nice renderings coming in. Way to end the 12 on a bang fellas...Me I need to get off the fence and order something before they pull it down in a week or so.

NikeiD's twitter page put up a last chance announcement earlier today.. called Nike to ask them and they couldn't give a certain answer but said probably a week left

its actually the metallic red bronze. the rose gold seemed like it was clashing too much.

i like the gold cuz its a similar colorway to that lebron 10 elite.. but the bronze looks nice as well

heres one with rose gold. you guys like the speckles or no speckles

Last edited:
One week left but still cant decide if I really need 1 of these two in collection, they were both red playoff shoes...or save it for the iD 13's.

Sprite Remix's do look better with the unlocked graphic
View media item 1726229
But Double Helix Cavs PE's are more creative to me
View media item 1726232

That and the red bootie won't bleed into the white Megafuse. Too many pics of white Megafuse getting ruined from the bootie.

That and the red bootie won't bleed into the white Megafuse. Too many pics of white Megafuse getting ruined from the bootie.
the white megafuse also has a more obvious mesh look when you have a colored bootie with it which i don't really like.. if the bootie and megafuse are similar colors it hides the mesh appearance more

Back
Top Bottom