OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

I wish we had a light grey posite option to match the grey upper
mean.gif
Also, would like to see split color posite option.
kinda like the reebok blast, that could be interesting

I'm pretty sure it is.

I went ahead and bit on that design yesterday... decided to pass on the Instincts for now.

good move...especially when i have a feeling all xii will be available at a discount later...or maybe sooner. wouldnt be surprised to see them at SA ir DIX for 20-50 bucks off within the first week or 2

good move...especially when i have a feeling all xii will be available at a discount later...or maybe sooner. wouldnt be surprised to see them at SA ir DIX for 20-50 bucks off within the first week or 2
And NBA store. Looks like they will be continuing TNT20 all season so that will be good for the XII.

Like the IDs better then the General releases so far.

Speckling looks MUCH better on this model. Partially because it's on a smaller, more focused area, but on the whole, it's just a huge improvement over the XI's disaster speckle jobs. Wish we had the option to speckle the midsole though; having that continuity with the posite(like the NSRL) would be sweet.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does it look like he photoshopped the blue outline on that "first game" pair?

he bought a blue swoosh and then painted/taped a white swoosh smaller to make it look like a white swoosh with outline.

I did that to a KD V iD to replicate the 1st Games. Seems they got lazy/making things easier to speed the process. Really miss the outline Swoosh option

Last edited:
I did that to a KD V iD to replicate the 1srt Games. Seems they got lazy/making things easier to speed the process. Really miss the outline Swoosh option
i'd actually risk making those hwc's if they added it tbh.

the most miniscule options could make the biggest difference.

Really like these. Kind of have a China feel to them. Not feeling the white midsole.

Anyone tell/guess what color upper that is?

the midsole looks like the outsole (glow midsole?)  

possibly a sample?  (note the liner, meridan style) 

or just plain fake? 

(edit, prob not fake, just a weird pic)

either way, the orange upper looks way different than the render on nike ID. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom