OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

how come so many of these IDs here look better than the first couple of colorways NIke has/will release(d)?? 
happy.gif

laugh.gif
using the term D-Riding, again? You kids use it too loosely. But thank goodness you got a detector for that.

I'm not standing up for the man, it could be for anyone else. I'm just saying you (and others) should let him, and next man live. Who really trying to hear "worst one yet", "return those".

laugh.gif
@ trying to decide for the man. I'm done addressing this though, props to your d-riding detection, it's superb /sarcasm.
not a kid

and your use of multiple laughing emojis just indicates hurt feelings

my apologies

but you should let dude speak for himself

when it was he who posted his pair on a DISCUSSION FORUM for discussion purposes

if people think they should be returned or are the worst pair yet

he invited people to say that otherwise he wouldn't share them online

crazy how you can't wrap your big head around that simple concept 

carry on 

Last edited:
chill with the slander, that might be redrum3281 redrum3281 or his brother or his brother from another mother #WholeFamMatchyMatchy #MatchyMatchyUnite :rofl:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Nah I'm the only matchy matchy the rest of my FAM is just coordinators lol oh and we're African American not even close to the people y'all b posting and asking lol
View media item 1270705Now there should be no mix ups on me
View media item 1270722

Hahaaaaaa I can finally put a face to your matchy matchy-ness :lol:

Don't know why I always thought of you as being Mexican or some sort of Hispanic or something :\

Back
Top Bottom