OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

I stand corrected, @richhomieflan  posted I white upper pair
laugh.gif

I like this, is the lining Red?

I like this, is the lining Red?
I'm pretty sure it is.
The lining is orange blaze... If you look real close at the tab on the tongue, the lebron signature is yellow. On the red lining, the signature on the red tab is in black

Man these are so CLEAN 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 @BinHJoey
can't get these outa my head....
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
You ain't the only one brother... its staring at me in my cart like "DO IT!!"

The lining is orange blaze... If you look real close at the tab on the tongue, the lebron signature is yellow. On the red lining, the signature on the red tab is in black

Good eye.

I made that pair with a red lining. I'm sure it'll come out well... if not, back to NDC it goes...

Aaaaaannnd we have our first South Beach sighting
laugh.gif
via IG

They aiiight
we already had our first SB sighting like 4-5days ago and this here does not say SB not even a lil bit
laugh.gif
 let us review/remind of what SB/MV looks like real quick

yup no white, props for creativity but SB nah
mean.gif

Oh my fault, I didn't realize white was excluded :rolleyes Thanks for clarifying.

Well there's a pic of the first tealish green, pink, and white IDs I've seen yet. Better? :tongue:

Oh my fault, I didn't realize white was excluded
eyes.gif
Thanks for clarifying.

Well there's a pic of the first tealish green, pink, and white IDs I've seen yet. Better?
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
 my bad I kinda came off as a Richard, when I was just trying to point out how it wasn't really SB, alas there will be 200 SBs before it said and done, people already doing Yeezys, 7734 we've had this one, a SB and a MV, it's only a matter of time before we see MN actually I think we've seen that too, I need to go back through the  thread

Back
Top Bottom