OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Just ordered these 2, a Cavs color and a Bruce Lee inspired pair.
Very nice. I have a pair coming in on Wednesday similar to your second pair but with a maroon shank. Will post pics with that pair and my HWC pair that is coming in later on this week.

Oh my fault, I didn't realize white was excluded
eyes.gif
Thanks for clarifying.

Well there's a pic of the first tealish green, pink, and white IDs I've seen yet. Better?
tongue.gif
I did make a Miami Nights ID lebron 12 in the 1st page a while back

Very nice. I have a pair coming in on Wednesday similar to your second pair but with a maroon shank. Will post pics with that pair and my HWC pair that is coming in later on this week.
Ok can't wait to see them since that will give me a real good idea of how mine will turn out! I have a bred colorway coming but I made the unfortunate mistake of giving them a red sole so I'm 99% sure they're going back unless I get the 1st pair of red soles that actually look red. Lol

Ordered on 11/7 and got the shipped out /tracking email last night. Prettt quick. It was estimated dec 16

I have a feeling that the red black instinct option will look like the bottom picture considering that it is the same kind of texture as the Instincts that were released. I know the two pics look totally different but does anyone else think that this is how the posite will actually look? 

I have a feeling that the red black instinct option will look like the bottom picture considering that it is the same kind of texture as the Instincts that were released. I know the two pics look totally different but does anyone else think that this is how the posite will actually look?
so your saying that it has metallic/chameleon color change, and the rendering shows the colors the posite will change between, it's possible but the options still are kinda lacking

so your saying that it has metallic/chameleon color change, and the rendering shows the colors the posite will change between, it's possible but the options still are kinda lacking
I could be completely wrong but it just doesn't make sense to me that the Instincts look like this

But then the "Instinct" option looks like this

Something is not adding up lol

Back
Top Bottom