OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Does anyone know/think they'll take the court vision option down after the all star stuff is gone? I'm not sure if I should pull a trigger on these or wait til after we see the full all star options.
Man I'm telling you...Nike has been playing games with the available options. They are taking stuff down so fast lately. If I were you I'd just order what you want, get them in hand, and then decide if you wanna keep. There are so many heads in this thread saying that they can't make what they want anymore because all the options are down.
I swear for the XIs the diff prints were there for forever unlike how now they take 'em down after what a month

good looks @Dc30  and everyone else. My mom's gonna send me my gift card number tomorrow since I'm away at school and then it'll be ordered

Thanks

good looks @Dc30
 and everyone else. My mom's gonna send me my gift card number tomorrow since I'm away at school and then it'll be ordered

Thanks

No problem. This year iD wise has been 50/50 in my eyes. Great options, but they are gone so fast, no time to decide at all.

XI options were definitely available longer. The Easter paisley print that no one used was available until the end of the XI's run on ID.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming all star IDs will be 265$

If so, I'm in :rolleyes

If I can make a nice cw. Thinking championship or a PE inspired pair

Just ordered these.

They're inspired by my schools colors. They might not be the most appealing (in the rendering at least) but, between sporting events, days when I wear Pitt clothes, and intramurals, I figure they'll get enough use.

I also figured it's the most gold I can get on a shoe unless they give us gold posits uppers, in which case these will be returned.

I added a picture of my Lebron X 1999 Spurs Championship/Twin Tower tribute. One shoe says Timmy D and the other D Rob. Both shoes also have 99 on them. I wanted to keep a similar theme for the 12 but pay tribute to all 5 Chips. Thus the gray gold/black and Fiesta colors.

I wish Nike didn't get rid of the Instinct print. I could've made an Aunt Pearl inspired Lebron 12.

BronPostDunkFaceBucks.gif

I ordered 2 pairs the day they released the new options, and i still haven't received a finished email. I got the almost done about a week ago. So how does this dude already have his pair?

Back
Top Bottom