OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Any word on what the all star options will be, all navy upper, gold posite?

You would love that wouldn't you, then you could go head and make a pair of those Akron PE's >D

I don't think anything has been rumored other than check outline but nothing officially announced or anything yet :nerd:

Any word on what the all star options will be, all navy upper, gold posite?

You would love that wouldn't you, then you could go head and make a pair of those Akron PE's >D

I don't think anything has been rumored other than check outline but nothing officially announced or anything yet :nerd:

Hahah yup, man, why won't Nike just take my money and give me a pair I want.

I might be reaching a lil bit here, but the posite on that sprite looking pair they showed looks like its got some shine to it. So we might get anodized posite options... Gold or silver hopefully included, but I doubt it lol

I might be reaching a lil bit here, but the posite on that sprite looking pair they showed looks like its got some shine to it. So we might get anodized posite options... Gold or silver hopefully included, but I doubt it lol
Quick question, were the gumbo IDs last yr higher priced than the normal IDs up to that pt? I can't remember.

I agree because the KDs are looking like they're getting silver

Oreos are clean but would liked to have seen them with a white or grey solid sole. P_Pumper loves them clear sole haha

@PPumper All 3 dope as usual, but those Megatrons... Good gawd
eek.gif
pimp.gif

That gray fuse/black bootie combo is mean, really sets em off
@JRizzo502   I agree them Megatrons are def my favorites... The gray fuse/black bootie will work with any color you throw on the posite. 

Oreos are clean but would liked to have seen them with a white or grey solid sole. P_Pumper loves them clear sole haha
@thapointguy  you know me!! Something about that clear sole that gets me every time....I'm still waiting for a solid orange so i can make some Hardwood classics but Nike holding out so i may have to go clear with that too lol

normally I dont like super colorful shoes, but those nerfs are fire.  the oreos look better than the all star and the megatrons are not bad at all.

I hope the options are better on the lebron, not all that on the other 2 and not a lot of colors available

Back
Top Bottom