OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Can someone go to nike.com and search lebron 12 and see if the ID comes up under a search query? I can search id and it takes me to the page but when i search lebron 12 it no longer shows up.  I am hoping they are adding some new colors.

Can someone go to nike.com and search lebron 12 and see if the ID comes up under a search query? I can search id and it takes me to the page but when i search lebron 12 it no longer shows up.  I am hoping they are adding some new colors.

It's still there, I just found it on my phone :smile:

I choose men's, shoes, customize with ID :nerd:

Odd I haven't had a chance to look but are all the options the same?

lol that was my hope that they were adding some options... they took them off last night around 9 or 10... i was working on one... refreshed to start over and the shoes were gone... only allstars were available... guess they didnt add anything tho

lol that was my hope that they were adding some options... they took them off last night around 9 or 10... i was working on one... refreshed to start over and the shoes were gone... only allstars were available... guess they didnt add anything tho

Yea I just want new upper colors. They are really holding back on us. Stingy

It's what Shaq says when he has a 1 on 1 situation with a lesser opponent. "That's BBQ Chicken all day!" Makes me laugh!

Indeed Shaq was probably the biggest joker in the NBA. Only his ego feud with Penny and Kobe plus his free throw skills
overshadowed his career.
Big Fella was much entertainment and super dominant in the zone.

For anyone thinking of getting a pair with the asg options, here's some things you might wanna know:
Laces have metallic silver in them
Lace tips have silver lebron logo
Flywire has metallic silver in it
NIKEiD on inside of shoe is in silver

Just figured I'd share a few things hard to tell from pictures.

For anyone thinking of getting a pair with the asg options, here's some things you might wanna know:
Laces have metallic silver in them
Lace tips have silver lebron logo
Flywire has metallic silver in it
NIKEiD on inside of shoe is in silver

Just figured I'd share a few things hard to tell from pictures.

good post... all good to know...

they were already more generous with the silver options on asg... only in silver do the posite, upper, bootie, midsole, match good... not possible options fr any other color... we're all gonna be out here in silver shoes... and im ok with that since i like silver shoes :rofl:

It's still there, I just found it on my phone
smile.gif

I choose men's, shoes, customize with ID
nerd.gif

you sure you saw the regular and not the all stars? because the regular is definitely not there right now again...
they do seem to be missing, AS and soldiers are up though

When I search lebron 12 Id it takes me to the normal page just when I do a normal lebron 12 search that normal id don't show up. Let's hope this is some kind of change for the better. I'm feeling optimistic today

Hopefully they took it down, to give us our options back. That 3 color base just wasn't cutting it at all.

Hopefully they took it down, to give us our options back. That 3 color base just wasn't cutting it at all.

indeed... i was planning to order some all stars today but now im going to wait and see where this goes... even more hopefully they add thecolors back and add some new options

goodyear tire option coming soon.... need that gold tire option :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom