OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

No they didn't say why. I said i was looking for regular lebron 12 id and specifically said I did not want all star id and the reply said "other lebron options are currently not available. Please keep an eye out for future updates."

Last edited:
No they didn't say why. I said i was looking for regular lebron 12 id and specifically said I did not want all star id and the reply said "other lebron options are currently not available. Please keep an eye out for future updates."
repped, well cool thanks for the info. 

I'm try to order another pair that's a little inspired by the John Elliot ID and awesomeblossom's Yeezy ID...which would yall go for?

I'm try to order another pair that's a little inspired by the John Elliot ID and awesomeblossom's Yeezy ID...which would yall go for?

View media item 1467481
If you go with the Yeezy design, I'd go with the green GLITD sole. I like this better, I own a pair similar to awesomeblossom's and wish I would have went with the green sole because you never really get to see the GLITD effect on the sole he and I have unless you're in a movie theatre or something lol.

View media item 1467481
If you go with the Yeezy design, I'd go with the green GLITD sole. I like this better, I own a pair similar to awesomeblossom's and wish I would have went with the green sole because you never really get to see the GLITD effect on the sole he and I have unless you're in a movie theatre or something lol.

I agree both pairs look good but that green outsole shows all day and looks very nice!

View media item 1408568

got these in the other day...

made a mistake and got the Poison Green outsole

so I sent these back about 4 weeks ago.

Looking through Ebay I see my return up for auction....

I email the guy and he says " yep picked them up at an outlet for 40 bucks"

funny thing is I called Nike and said I put the wrong outsole color and would keep them for 20% off. They said NOPE

so I sent these back about 4 weeks ago.

Looking through Ebay I see my return up for auction....

I email the guy and he says " yep picked them up at an outlet for 40 bucks"

funny thing is I called Nike and said I put the wrong outsole color and would keep them for 20% off. They said NOPE

And he can't even be happy with a major deal, selling for $280. Lol

How long is it typically after almost finished before they get shipped? Sorry on my phone can't really search through old pages to find any info.

My iD's came in today, I'm pretty disappointed.  There are glue stains everywhere, dirt/black marks on the hyperposite, and the hyperposite wings aren't even glued on in the same place.  They just seem cheap, even when compared to my Kyrie iD's, which cost $100 less.  I Also feel like the render wasn't very accurate to the result.  Do you guys think it would be worth trying to get a code?  This is just plain ridiculous 
mean.gif

Pic w/flash so you can see the 3M.  The swoosh looks murky compared to the metallic silver on my Kyrie's.

Glue stains along the posite's wing:

Black marks on posite:

Large glue stain along left edge of the tpu shank:

It looks like you can see where the outsole was supposed to wrap around, but they missed the spot:

Hard to tell in pics, but the toe is covered in glue.  I know that's the premise of megafuse, but the execution was sloppy.

Lots of glue visible on right posite compared to none on left.

More glue stains:

If you look, there's a gap between the posite and the bootie of the right shoe, but none on the left.

My iD's came in today, I'm pretty disappointed.  There are glue stains everywhere, dirt/black marks on the hyperposite, and the hyperposite wings aren't even glued on in the same place.  They just seem cheap, even when compared to my Kyrie iD's, which cost $100 less.  I Also feel like the render wasn't very accurate to the result.  Do you guys think it would be worth trying to get a code?  This is just plain ridiculous :smh:

Pic w/flash so you can see the 3M.  The swoosh looks murky compared to the metallic silver on my Kyrie's.
View media item 1470520

Glue stains along the posite's wing:
View media item 1470521

Black marks on posite:
View media item 1470522

Large glue stain along left edge of the tpu shank:
View media item 1470523

It looks like you can see where the outsole was supposed to wrap around, but they missed the spot:
View media item 1470524

Hard to tell in pics, but the toe is covered in glue.  I know that's the premise of megafuse, but the execution was sloppy.
View media item 1470526

Lots of glue visible on right posite compared to none on left.
View media item 1470527

More glue stains:
View media item 1470528

If you look, there's a gap between the posite and the bootie of the right shoe, but none on the left.
View media item 1470529
Do you have any retail pairs to compare that to? A lot of the time the best retail pairs I could find still had more
Glue than that

My iD's came in today, I'm pretty disappointed.  There are glue stains everywhere, dirt/black marks on the hyperposite, and the hyperposite wings aren't even glued on in the same place.  They just seem cheap, even when compared to my Kyrie iD's, which cost $100 less.  I Also feel like the render wasn't very accurate to the result.  Do you guys think it would be worth trying to get a code?  This is just plain ridiculous 
mean.gif

what posite color/s did you use?

yea i know there are a few variations of these that I took inspiration from. But if you saw this exact style, I'd love to see it before I place an order. Thanks!

I found this in gallery, as close as I can find to it.  There are pics with the poison green base too but not sure if any pics out there with the grey base and white mesh.  But Hopefully this is some kind of help.  I do like yours tho, simple.  I did a similar one with pine green.

Back
Top Bottom