OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Easter graphic is coming to ID 4/2

Probably gonna be hideous
sick.gif
Let me know when they change the base options back.

At least they didn't mess up the Kyrie ID yet.

Really disappointed with the XII this year after the Success of the XI.

I don't even care about the graphic just hoping the change brings some real base options other than the neutrals

Do you have any retail pairs to compare that to? A lot of the time the best retail pairs I could find still had more
Glue than that
I don't unfortunately.  But for a custom product I would have thought there would be less flaws.  My only other pair of iD's, Kyrie 1's, are literally perfect, so it's not impossible.

what posite color/s did you use?
University gold for both posite colors.

smithjoshua1108 smithjoshua1108 You have every right to expect perfection, especially at that price... Idk if they'll give u a code since they have become very stingy with em, but its worth a shot. Or just send em back if you're unhappy with em. Shouldn't settle for something subpar

I must be really lucky cuz I've made at least 15 IDs and never had more than minor imperfections. But I've heard enough horror stories to know that their quality control sucks

@smithjoshua1108 You have every right to expect perfection, especially at that price... Idk if they'll give u a code since they have become very stingy with em, but its worth a shot. Or just send em back if you're unhappy with em. Shouldn't settle for something subpar

I must be really lucky cuz I've made at least 15 IDs and never had more than minor imperfections. But I've heard enough horror stories to know that their quality control sucks
I talked to a customer service rep thru chat and they gave me a 20% off code 
happy.gif
  I was surprised considering how stingy they've been from what I've heard.

The new options are up on iD, including the "Floral" pattern posite, navy upper and posite, gold medial swoosh and a tan translucent outsole similar to the upcoming Wheat release...

View media item 1473499

Last edited:
Some New Options/returned options (At least its my first time seeing them) Opening Nights Can be made again

1.) Deep Royal/Obsidian base

2.) Gold Medial Swoosh has returned

3.) Gum bottom

4.) Laces now have a BLK/GLD combo and a Deep Royal/Gold combo

5.) Easter Print for hyperposite wings.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing. Although I'm not a fan of the 12 this colorway has me tempted. I'm a sucker for gum soles. I'll wait till I see how they turn out before deciding on making a pair or not though. Still got my 9 iD too. Glad I didn't sleep on those. :smokin

View media item 1473619

Still have mine too... except I went with the grey swoosh instead of white.

I still liked your pair better... :smokin

Blue upper and gum soles are a great touch! If only we had gold posits. I'll work around that though.

I'm trying to use that gold flowers and duplicate the akron a bit.  any thoughts on what base posite color.  

the navy with red posite and gum bottoms are in the cart.  look awesome

Just reorded a pair I had made earlier, dropped the gold speckles/laces  and clear sole for the pine laces, gum sole and added the gold medial swoosh

Back
Top Bottom