Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not even that he did it players leave teams all the time *%+* Garnett loved the %*@% out of Minnesota and he wasn't even from there. It was HOW HE DID IT!

this is hilarious!
roll.gif

Hella haters in here, but all you guys know your gonna watch the Heat games to see how they do.

Lebron took an easy route to get a ring but hey isn't that what the NBA is, being the greatest and leaving behind something people won't forget

What's his and the trio's new name?

Legion of Doom? The Lion, the Scarecrow and the Tin Man? Ginger, Mary Anne and Gilligan? Nazgul?

What it is...

Originally Posted by h3at23

If yall want to see the Heat news Conference tonite, here's the link http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/

because he is ring chasing at the age of 25 in the worst sports market in the country. how hard is that to understand?

So nothing to do w/him not going to the NYK? Jay-z /Ohhhh don't be MaaaD/ Jay-z

i'd rather have him in Chicago or Cleveland, than playing in front of the worst fan base in the country. there are more knicks fans in miami than heat fans. you are a great and loyal fan from what i've read, but i've been down there plenty of times and i know what their fan base is like.

dude is sweet. he proved it. he wants to be handed a ring instead of earning one and he can't take the pressure, so he goes to a spot with no hardcore media and about 17 hardcore fans in the entire city

the happiest person in the world after his decision is MJ. bron just killed his chances of ever being in the same category let alone better

Most of you fail to realize it's not about Miami. It's about them 3 playing together and Miami was the only place that was able to happen so they took a chance. Let's face it. If bosh stayed in Toronto and Wade in miami and bron in Cleveland. You're giving your self zero chance to win a title. Lakers are pretty much locked onto a 3peat especially with Boston aging. Now this makes it interesting. Especially If they can land a servicable center

LMAO@ these self-titled "experts" article. they need to be quiet and stop assuming. i mean these experts really don't know how it's going to turn out.

not to mention these newbie nt'ers.

shut your lame #*+ up please.

your assumption is really terrible and disgusting.

just stay positive and watch how lebron's going to handle all this.

we're talking about lebron here. he knows how to handle @##$ unlike you.

you people have diff genes. so try to understand him even though it's hard for you.

yea he's sure handled stuff real well these past postseasons

we're talking about lebron here, he's been shoved down our throats the past 7 years, he knows how to handle his %!!* unlike us.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

What's his and the trio's new name?

Legion of Doom? The Lion, the Scarecrow and the Tin Man? Ginger, Mary Anne and Gilligan? Nazgul?

What it is...
Definitely going with that The Wizard of OZ theme, because 'Bron was playing dual roles in the playoffs last year (Lion/Tin Man).

Most of you fail to realize it's not about Miami. It's about them 3 playing together and Miami was the only place that was able to happen so they took a chance. Let's face it. If bosh stayed in Toronto and Wade in miami and bron in Cleveland. You're giving your self zero chance to win a title. Lakers are pretty much locked onto a 3peat especially with Boston aging. Now this makes it interesting. Especially If they can land a servicable center

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

LMAO@ these self-titled "experts" article. they need to be quiet and stop assuming. i mean these experts really don't know how it's going to turn out.

you people have diff genes. so try to understand him even though it's hard for you.
remove lebrons webo from ur anoos

lol cederic dude stay talking stuff thats not related.. stuff wasn't funny nor exciting none of that. come on man lol

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

remove lebrons webo from ur anoos
lol wth is this? you even graduated? my sig should be like highschool students arent allow to quote me or reply me back..really not trying to reply back and forth with this dude.

The Heat have now become THEE celebrity team of the nba. Anybody whose somebody is going to want/have season tickets.

Once again It's not that he left it's how he made it a huge 1 hour spectacle on ESPN just to leave. He could have just simply had his people write up a press release or do small press conference.

Me and many others are upset with him because he did the whole thing for himself. For me personally though he did it the whole thing to enhance his LRMR managements sales pitch to other athletes and entertainers. Also I really hope nobody fell for that Boy's and Girls Club donations stuff that is classic marketing, when you do something or announcing bad news do some charity to soften the media blow.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

if Wade Bosh and LeBron just signed to your favorite team you would'nt be saying a cot damn negative thing about this whole ordeal

I feel like most of us Knicks fans, at least all my friends didn't feel that way yesterday. Before he even announced where he was going, we felt disgusted by the way everything went down the last week, and that we'd like having a contender, but not so much this %$$#@%@#+ who just hijacked the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom