Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

if Wade Bosh and LeBron just signed to your favorite team you would'nt be saying a cot damn negative thing about this whole ordeal
I'd probably accept it but I'll admit that it was a shady move by all three of them.

dmb23d.png

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

lol cederic dude stay talking stuff thats not related.. stuff wasn't funny nor exciting none of that. come on man lol

and you stay with your lebron double standards.

come on man
lol all i know is that you're not creative..can't wait to see another similar reply to this. well what should i do? hate and bash lebron like idots around here? lmao matter of fact lebron will be the richest athlete soon or later. hating can be fun i guess..

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Anybody who didn't see CNN's broadcast

http://cnn.com/video/?/vi.../09/lkl.lebron.miami.cnn

I love how SaS sonned that clown Sid!!!! Dude is the worst

Wow, I was waiting for that dude Sid to completely steal $##% Vitale's swag and say "baby!"  Why would LBJ go to the Knicks?  Knicks fans should mad at their owners for not putting decent pieces in place that would attract LeBron.  These fools bring in Amar'e and D'Antoni's no championship having ++! and that's what LeBron is supposed to work with? 
smh.gif
The only team that can say they did everything they could, other than the Heat, is the Bulls.  They have a great group and they brought in Boozer, who really played better than Utah gave him credit for...

My man bijald PM'd me with this statement because he is banned?

I really feel bad for you guys. I sincerely hope you guys win one before Miami. I am now on a self-imposed ban. Hope you realize that LeBron ran away from his destiny instead of meeting it head on. Again, I feel really bad. NO TEAM DESERVED THAT. Other than my Bulls, I root for the Cavs 2nd. 
            -bijald0331

Also directed to HTTB.

Props man.

Where's that idiot that said LeBron was going to the Nets? Talking about his trusted NBA sources and how I didn't know anything about making NBA decisions?

Man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Damn the miami tv dudes are worse than ESPN

Bosh is gonna be bruising in the middle?
eyes.gif

This is just he beginning this upcoming season is going to be the biggest suckoff fest for the past decade.

LMAOOOOOO!!!
WOW U GUYS ARE THE BIGGEST HATERZZZ EVER!!!!LMAAAOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I cant wait to see how u guys react when Lebron actually does win a championship!!! I excpect more Jersey Burnings!!!! hahahaahahahahaaha

Haterz Are Gunna HATE!!!

AT, you're my guy & you know more than anyone how this is bittersweat for me because of my time in CLE & my friends n family in CLE

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Anybody who didn't see CNN's broadcast

http://cnn.com/video/?/vi.../09/lkl.lebron.miami.cnn

I love how SaS sonned that clown Sid!!!! Dude is the worst

Wow, I was waiting for that dude Sid to completely steal $##% Vitale's swag and say "baby!"  Why would LBJ go to the Knicks?  Knicks fans should mad at their owners for not putting decent pieces in place that would attract LeBron.  These fools bring in Amar'e and D'Antoni's no championship having ++! and that's what LeBron is supposed to work with? 
smh.gif
The only team that can say they did everything they could, other than the Heat, is the Bulls.  They have a great group and they brought in Boozer, who really played better than Utah gave him credit for...
LOL i interned for sid two years ago. Still ma dude.

AT, you're my guy & you know more than anyone how this is bittersweat for me because of my time in CLE & my friends n family in CLE

Honest to God - when I heard him say "South Beach"; a couple minutes after it sunk it, I went...M'Fing Nesto!!
laugh.gif

...well I just hope that him being down there can increase some home sales to boost your pockets
smokin.gif

Ironic part is I also got fam in Florida, and was thinking of taking a vacay in the winter...I gotta prepare for the posters, billboards, jerseys
tired.gif
x
laugh.gif

Enjoy him fam. Yall got em for a good 5-6 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom