Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

There's gonna be a lineup outside NY HOH for JOB applications soon with people that aspire to be less-stupid than Fernando.  

Cheaper than RSVP or Bots
I'll be selling spots in line for that job any takers 300 per rsvp! 
laugh.gif

RAFFLES IS WORSE POSSIBLE SOLUTION.

WORSE THAN BOTS AND NDC COMBINED.

IF THERE WAS A RAFFLE FOR 1,000 PAIRS OF YEEZY 2'S AT THE HOH DOWN THE STREET FROM MY CONDO AND THEY WERE GIVING AWAY 1000 TICKETS ONLY. I WOULDN'T EVEN GET OUT OF BED.
No it isnt, and we all know you would go to your local HOH if they had a thousand pairs. The best possible solution is to make an online raffle controlled by nike so it cant be rigged. 

RAFFLES IS WORSE POSSIBLE SOLUTION.

WORSE THAN BOTS AND NDC COMBINED.

IF THERE WAS A RAFFLE FOR 1,000 PAIRS OF YEEZY 2'S AT THE HOH DOWN THE STREET FROM MY CONDO AND THEY WERE GIVING AWAY 1000 TICKETS ONLY. I WOULDN'T EVEN GET OUT OF BED.
No it isnt, and we all know you would go to your local HOH if they had a thousand pairs. The best possible solution is to make an online raffle controlled by nike so it cant be rigged. 

YOU DON'T KNOW HOH GALLERIA. I'M SERIOUS WHEN I SAY I'M NOT EVEN GETTING OUT OF BED.

ONLINE RAFFLE CAN BE RIGGED. SOMEONE IS RUNNING THOSE COMPUTERS AT CORPORATE. YES, CORRUPTION EVEN GOES BACK TO THE HEAVEN SNEAKER GODS CALL BEAVERTON HQ.

while everyone else is crying about these, i just got the biggest steal in the history of steals. will post when shipped.

Yesterday evilside, today Fernando. This will be priceless if Nike made these a GR tomorrow morning. 

Just imagine they put a front on making them seem "sooooo limited" to see how employees handled the situation. 

YOU DON'T KNOW HOH GALLERIA. I'M SERIOUS WHEN I SAY I'M NOT EVEN GETTING OUT OF BED.

ONLINE RAFFLE CAN BE RIGGED. SOMEONE IS RUNNING THOSE COMPUTERS AT CORPORATE. YES, CORRUPTION EVEN GOES BACK TO THE HEAVEN SNEAKER GODS CALL BEAVERTON HQ.
Share some stories about the armpit of Houston HoHs, the Galleria. Not that anyone cares to get any Kobe Elites, or they're even that hard to get, but I called up there just last week and the girl asked what size I needed, then proceeded to ask if I'd pick up that day. So, I said yes and so she said she'd hide both sizes in the back till I got there and to ask for **** when I arrived. Anywho ... I tried to see how receptive she was to "hiding" more exclusive releases and flat out told her they're know for being shady. So, she blamed the manager and district manager for their rigged raffles. Not only that, they only give tickets out till 6 pm. Perfect time to quit passing them out, because nobody was at work or anything before 6 pm, right?Anywhoo, I don't know how their comission works, but if she's given a percentage of the actual sale, I'm sure she wasn't all too happy when the grand total for the Kobe Elites was 52 cents lol (I used my military discount and a bunch of gift cards that were from old purchases I called in to FTL).

I still think corporation workers would be less interested to sell these kicks privately because they make a decent amount of money.

while everyone else is crying about these, i just got the biggest steal in the history of steals. will post when shipped.

Smart move. While everyone is trying to part with shoes to gather up money to hopefully purchase the pack for the resell value, a lot of shoes will be sold for some great prices.

Day 2 of comedy. Making my Friday go faster. Congrats on those who got the call today, those who obtained by other means, and good luck to those trying on NDC tomorrow. No lie, I will too only because I'll be up around that time to go hoop and lift, it doesn't hurt to try with zero expectations :wink:

Back
Top Bottom