Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

FERNANDO GONNA BE EFAMOUS.
His next job interviews gonna be like:

Aren't u Fernando from hoh? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

RSVP is the only weapon we have against Nikes corrupt employees.

But these RSVPs are ran in house.

The maker of Nikes Digital Wristband needs to run these RSVPs from a single location in an ethical manner.

That is all that needs to be done.

Nike doesn't have to change anything.

But they do.

The went online to Twitter RSVP. From hashtags to image based hashtags.

The image base hashtags process has changed since its first inception. So they are doing things. But they are not enough.
This is exactly what I was thinking. They should have never been ran in house in the first place. How hard would it be for Nike to simply tweet the hashtags themselves for ALL Niketown locations??? That would at least eliminate the RSVP corruption going on from inside the actual store...

Yall think the DB3s were the hardest shoe to cop on ndc so far this year? Just checking my chances on the pack lol

So anyway I'm still looking forward to the X low mangos on the 17 and plum/raspberry in Sept.   Was going to get the USA's but didn't like them in person.  Anyone else going for these? 

yes sir !!!! all 3 of em actually. already got the sonic yellows and am in love with em. watermelons (mangos) are next on the list, then the plums, then the usa's , hopefully the usa's are heavily discounted by then

LOVIN THA LOWS, LOVIN THA LOWS !

Yall think the DB3s were the hardest shoe to cop on ndc so far this year? Just checking my chances on the pack lol

Nope. That thing was cake. People who used that one guy bot a got switched to size 10.5. This one being only 700 pairs. Might be a different level.

RAFFLES IS WORSE POSSIBLE SOLUTION.

WORSE THAN BOTS AND NDC COMBINED.

IF THERE WAS A RAFFLE FOR 1,000 PAIRS OF YEEZY 2'S AT THE HOH DOWN THE STREET FROM MY CONDO AND THEY WERE GIVING AWAY 1000 TICKETS ONLY. I WOULDN'T EVEN GET OUT OF BED.
QFT.  Greg is mad shady.  He takes care of his entire circle first, most for retail.  Then all the other managers have their circle.  Almost every HOH manager here in houston has a side job re-selling kicks.  I remember when the J2k's dropped last year and they were HOH Galleria only, and a guy has almost 2 full sz runs for sale a week after release....HMMM
mean.gif

RAFFLES IS WORSE POSSIBLE SOLUTION.

WORSE THAN BOTS AND NDC COMBINED.

IF THERE WAS A RAFFLE FOR 1,000 PAIRS OF YEEZY 2'S AT THE HOH DOWN THE STREET FROM MY CONDO AND THEY WERE GIVING AWAY 1000 TICKETS ONLY. I WOULDN'T EVEN GET OUT OF BED.
QFT.  Greg is mad shady.  He takes care of his entire circle first, most for retail.  Then all the other managers have their circle.  Almost every HOH manager here in houston has a side job re-selling kicks.  I remember when the J2k's dropped last year and they were HOH Galleria only, and a guy has almost 2 full sz runs for sale a week after release....HMMM
mean.gif
Still don't see how the current situation is better than online raffles.

RSVP services hog most pairs now. At least a raffle would reduce the RSVP pairs

This entire release was a big mess :smh: next time lebron wins a championship please don't have another pack

Last edited:
mean.gif
If you check Houston Craig's List, there's always one cat with a damn FSR on most everything. I've seen pics where his living room was overflowing with kicks. I think the pic was when the Fighter Jets were released, but anyway ...

Still don't see how the current situation is better than online raffles.

RSVP services hog most pairs now. At least a raffle would reduce the RSVP pairs

the raffle system needs to be totally taken out of the store employees hands and done electronically. that way RSVP bots would be null and void and human error/corruption would be taken out as well.

i also feel like they should GR more releases. IMO releasing 60 pairs of champ IX packs isnt protecting the brand, saving something for the retro market or any other stupid conspiracy theory that Nters come up with.

if this champ pack was a GR at 500 bucks it would sell out for sure! nike is smart enough to know what will and wont sell well.

i wouldnt even be mad if they were just limited, but ULTRA LIMITED? no shoe should be ultra limited.

this along with the fact that a lot of "sneakerheads" value the sneakers over the dollar is just crazy to me.

IMO...put the lifestyle materials and the funny prints (Champ X elite) on ID and let it ride.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom