Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Orlando heads, if you're waiting for that phone call.......it aint coming.

This dude has 5 pairs with receipt......
mean.gif

(BTW, I know we shouldn't post live links....but aint nobody in here paying $6K for these)
i will never understand why people put their private numbers in public listings 
laugh.gif

If you check Houston Craig's List, there's always one cat with a damn FSR on most everything. I've seen pics where his living room was overflowing with kicks. I think the pic was when the Fighter Jets were released, but anyway ...
Yeah I know who, some African (no racial slur intented) dude who always has every release pricing his kicks 80+ over retail.  He never budges on his pricing.  He used to get his entire stock from one of the city gears until I think someone who worked there figured they could do the same and cut him out.  He gets most of his kicks from guaranteed tickets that he stands in line for at different champs.  Sad thing is he tries to re-sell EVERYTHING.  He has no discretion as to which kicks to buy and not buy.

At Nike Roosevelt right now. Tryna get some info on unclaimed pairs. I'm gonna make sure employees don't get them. I'm coming Saturday morning and counting how many people walk out with a pair.

Semi serious.

Ima try for these butt if not no biggie.

I haven't done a release in so long. Luck be at my side.

At Nike Roosevelt right now. Tryna get some info on unclaimed pairs. I'm gonna make sure employees don't get them. I'm coming Saturday morning and counting how many people walk out with a pair.

Semi serious.
are there any campers?

they can never pay me more than the potential earnings in my fields.

That's why this is so messed up man I was at wish camped for the denims then some one tryed to rob us and thank fully the friend I came with had his gun and killed him cuz the guy was mad shaky but worst I had ta go through all that and still didn't get the denims I was number 15 they only had 14 I really wanted emm too so this time I figured forget it ill just buy some RSVPs to avoid the hassle for Nike Lenox cuz I new I wouldn't get through and then this and to top it off I still haven't heard from the RSVP site only to find this guy did this no refund no shoes agian life sucks don't believe me check my Instagram @aclosehigh_olympn
Midnight Hype?

Yea employees are trying to flip packs early out back door, nothing new really. Almost all of these in store raffles are rigged.

As for the bot, a member on here found a way to mess with RSVP services by getting a bunch packs at Lennox and a few other spots using his own bot I believe. He's got a lot of resellers mad right now

thank you

Back
Top Bottom