Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Fortunately I did.

8.5 not selling either. They are for wearing
smokin.gif
lol.. if your not selling then you have elf feet!  

LMAOO I JUST CALLED FOOTLOCKER IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK ASKING FOR FERNANDO, HIS NAME TAG WAS IN THAT PICTURE I SAID THIS WAS THE NUMBER THAT YOU LEFT TO CONTACT YOU ABOUT YOUR LISTING ON EBAY HE IMMEDIATELY DENIED IT CLEARLY KNEW THAT HE WAS SCREWED I SAID I WAS A SERIOUS BUYER AND I WANT TO MEET UP HE KEPT DENYING, ASKED IF HE HAD A FUEL BAND ON AND HE SAID YES LMAOOO AFTER I WAS DONE WITH HEARING HIM LYING I JUST SAID LOOK MAN NEXT TIME YOU SELL SHOES OUT THE BACK MAKE SURE YOUR HOUSE OF HOOPS NAMETAG ISN'T IN THE PICTURE LMAOOO IT WAS JUST TOO FUNNY [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 532632

This sir had me on my neck lmao! Emoji an all! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I might end up IDing the red elites. They so dope.

3 laces doe?

Same here man, They would look dope with Niners gear for football season.

Last edited:
We can discuss it over a McD's breakfast order since they don't stop serving it till 11 and hopefully we get a "Get out of Jail Free" game piece from the Monopoly game they've got goin on in case **** goes south. :pimp:
:rofl:

I'm thinking we zipline right into the store, throw flash bangs and run for dear life.

You forgot the most important part though, the shoes! :lol:

I might end up IDing the red elites. They so dope.

3 laces doe?

Only problem with those are the gold option is extremely dull. I've seen the other alternatives with the silver swoosh instead, looks so much better

Last edited:
I come in this thread late and an idiot employee posted a picture of him selling in a stock room with his name tag in the picture ??? This can't be life to be that dumb.

Anyway I saw the Akron lows in person and I need them but not for retail along with the watermelons but I'm copping on release day. I really need the championship lows. I hope these get in the cork range instead of mvp when everybody was complaining about quality and they were selling for like $600 until they got hyped up again and prices went up.

Last edited:
Forgot to hit post earlier lol

Where is Evilside? I wish you intercepted Nike Roosevelt. Went in there just to bullshiy with the manager lady started talking bout RSVP she said and I quote "its not like anyone is getting them anyway" so I wqs like "yeah all them go to the employees right" she started laughing and nodded her head. Lmaoo im done.
my regular expression had limited the character count to 12.

first time in rsvp history it has gone past 12. 

We can discuss it over a McD's breakfast order since they don't stop serving it till 11 and hopefully we get a "Get out of Jail Free" game piece from the Monopoly game they've got goin on in case **** goes south.
pimp.gif
You folks are really heading down to SM from NorCal? I'm sure SoCal lurker already lining up..  

That's 5hr drive so that's mean you would try NDC at 5am leave at 5:30 and get there at 11am. Perfer before noon.  Best of luck guys. 

You folks are really heading down to SM from NorCal? I'm sure SoCal lurker already lining up..  

That's 5hr drive so that's mean you would try NDC at 5am leave at 5:30 and get there at 11am. Perfer before noon.  Best of luck guys. 

I was going to fly down there if successful RSVP but not driving or flying to camp... Hell no!

Back
Top Bottom