Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Was this pack releasing in HOH Daly City in Serramonte?

Future apology: I'll be quoting myself till I get an answer...

why do they always shut the west down... only 1 location on the whole west coast 
mean.gif
hatin on the west coast...we too fresh.

Don't quote me but I don't recall seeing them on the FTL release locator for the DC FTL. Actually was barely anything on the entire west side of the US that carried em

OG stands for original.. jordan retro 5 are not OG, they are Jordan retro 5 from 2000..`OG would be a pair from 1990

he said og everything... meaning it came with original box laces paper ext. not claiming the og shoes

Don't quote me but I don't recall seeing them on the FTL release locator for the DC FTL. Actually was barely anything on the entire west side of the US that carried em
I'll take your word for it since the previous page saying only 1 spot on the west coast had 'em.

Imma strike out tomorrow at 5am :pimp:.

lol sorry not thinking at all. all i can say is i've managed to get DS 2000 Space Jams, DS 2000 Vs, DS 2011 True Blues for under 600 bucks in the last three days. and copped a true grail for about $1000. Feel pretty good. Like a championship pack is coming.

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone on ndc tomorrow morning.... cant wait to read tomorrow's' stories :lol:

lol sorry not thinking at all. all i can say is i've managed to get DS 2000 Space Jams, DS 2000 Vs, DS 2011 True Blues for under 600 bucks in the last three days. and copped a true grail for about $1000. Feel pretty good. Like a championship pack is coming.

good for you man, nice pick ups.. July really took a lot of my funds with those EXTs, so I am glad these next few months I dont see anything I want.(maybe the fire red V with the black tongue and plum lows) 

Same here but at least we know bots aren't working :rofl:
it would be crazy if nike actually had gr or limited gr numbers for these and most get a pair but they don't think like that.

The bots are working, trust me.

They will put in work tomorrow.

Same here but at least we know bots aren't working :rofl:
it would be crazy if nike actually had gr or limited gr numbers for these and most get a pair but they don't think like that.
I was thinking that earlier. Nike should pull the ultimate troll move on this release and drop GR numbers out of no where

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom