Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

How can it be if its only a few pairs?

Lost in the whole situation is that only 13-15 pairs were on the manifest. 99.9% of the people wont be getting them.

For the other releases.
They are dropping more than just MVP's there.

How can it be if its only a few pairs?

Lost in the whole situation is that only 13-15 pairs were on the manifest. 99.9% of the people wont be getting them.

For the other releases.
They are dropping more than just MVP's there.

i know that.

Arundel Mills 626969-030 Fear IVs
Arundel Mills 618216-400 KD VI Preheat
Arundel Mills 618217-300 LeBron X What the MVP (wowzers, only 15 pairs)
Arundel Mills 579827-601 LeBron X Celebration Pack (red pair only, 13 pairs)

my comment was lebron related since we were in the lebron thread. the fear IVs will probably be most accessible. im probably going for a 9 since my 9.5 is a little roomy. lord knows whats good with the kds.

i know that.
my comment was lebron related since we were in the lebron thread. the fear IVs will probably be most accessible. im probably going for a 9 since my 9.5 is a little roomy. lord knows whats good with the kds.

Hell yeah. Originally I gave up all hope on the Celebration pack and the MVP's. I asked my boy in Maryland to only look for the KD's lol

well i changed my minds on denims for $300 when i realized they retailed at $180 and got the black mints for $240 thanks to my ebay bucks so all in all $540 for to ext's i'm a happy camper, sure my wife will be po'ed though lol

well i changed my minds on denims for $300 when i realized they retailed at $180 and got the black mints for $240 thanks to my ebay bucks so all in all $540 for to ext's i'm a happy camper, sure my wife will be po'ed though lol
juust give her that loooooong strong

I got so many kicks, and the shuffle between new and old kicks that i might sell off or give away, my wife just gave up trying to keep up. Whenever I unds something or she sees them for the first time, I'm always like "I been had those. " :lol:

yeah she knows i got them, but she doesnt know how much i spent, thank the lord she's not on nt lol, i told her i'd dress up and take her to dinner, might have to throw in a purse andd some heels lol

Hate how that works. Makes you feel like you just spent another $200 on the shoes lol

i could use an extra pair of settings for a discounted price, any sites gents?

i think the settings are the best 10s besides the corks

Damn man, new sig currently out and this man still has PE's to rock.

Looks like a all black, red flywire, gum sole, silver diamond swoosh.

They could have killed nikeid with these kindof options, but noooo, nike can't have that.

View media item 618158

This is true. I seen this manifest leak with no date. Apparently it's next week sometime so be on the lookout. Most likely will be size 13-16 though as nothing good ever drops in reg sizes. Anyone in Arundel Mills area be prepared though.
so orlando is going to get some Fear 4's any word on when they would get the shoes?

Back
Top Bottom