Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yep, that outlet release happened today in MD. Good pickups..wish ATL would get some decent stuff at the outlets here.

Come to Daddy......

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-59.jpg.html

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-60.jpg.html

Couldn't get the Elites in my size.
mad.gif

Oh well. I'll just stare at them for awhile.
all gone?

man.... at Arundel too? sad stuff now. bout to log off nt.

edit: don't bother calling to see if any shoe is there. First time I have ever heard it but I was told that they were not allowed to give out information over the phone about shoes that are there/might be there. I think it may be time for me to take up a new hobby.

Last edited:

edit: don't bother calling to see if any shoe is there. First time I have ever heard it but I was told that they were not allowed to give out information over the phone about shoes that are there/might be there. I think it may be time for me to take up a new hobby.

Same thing they told me too. Bouta send my gf there anyways lol

mean.gif
 smh, I remember just a few months ago outlet pickups weren't even this hard....

New rules, penalty of termination if an employee tells consumers anything besides "we can't discuss releases over the phone"

Be mad at Nike not the employees at the stores guys.

Just got that info from a fiend that works at Nike.

Craziest pairs I have ever heard hitting an outlet, especially at the same time, that's like Yeezy's at the outlets....insane.

Nice grab Sneakermane, that's awesome! I freaking love the Champ Elites, I wanted those the most of any shoe this year, definitely my favorite LeBron.

Craziest pairs I have ever heard hitting an outlet, especially at the same time, that's like Yeezy's at the outlets....insane.

Nice grab Sneakermane, that's awesome! I freaking love the Champ Elites, I wanted those the most of any shoe this year, definitely my favorite LeBron.
agreed & congrats to sneakermane. thats some great shoe karma, maybe i should start wearing my sneakers instead of staring at them 

Can anyone with the LeBron X Championship lows post the production dates of the shoe? Just need to check something real quick...

Sneakermane must be well connected. I knew he had plugs at dtlr but at arundel is impressive considering the few people I know that have info up there were clueless they hit today.

At first I was like... Good stuff sneakermane
Then I realized he got them from arundel and the hate ran deep

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom