Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

@dwoodactennis On that Cork steez...aiiight. I kinda put them out of mind since the prices are still too much for my taste.
I'm probably dreaming...but it's a good dream. 
laugh.gif

What's your price range max? I have seen pairs for decent prices.
I've had a couple pair lined up for the $500 mark but backed down, couldn't pull the trigger.  Prices aren't as bad as they were about 6-12 months after the release.  

Surprisingly there are still a ton of deadstock pairs floating around and the price isn't awful for the significance of the shoe.  

I've had a couple pair lined up for the $500 mark but backed down, couldn't pull the trigger.  Prices aren't as bad as they were about 6-12 months after the release.  
Surprisingly there are still a ton of deadstock pairs floating around and the price isn't awful for the significance of the shoe.  

Yeah I'm actually seeing a few pairs in my size for that same 500ish mark. I was just surprised to see how the price has dropped.

Last edited:
Anyone got a close up of the X that the kid from Duke is wearing?? Looks like a beautiful shade of blue that I've never seen before....could just be my TV.... 

There's definitely padding in the EXT's! Reg X's are .5 up for me and all my EXT's are another. 5 up from that. AND, they don't feel at all big. There's more room in a size 10.5 Jordan VI than there is in a size 11.5 Lebron X EXT
That's interesting.  I just looked at my Corks, Denim X, and Kings Crown 11's and don't see any padding.  My Mints and Hazelnuts are packed away.  Which are you referring to that you own?

I didn't know where to post this, but this is somewhat related. I didn't want to make my own thread either.

I picked up a pair of Air Max Lebron X lows last week.
I was in a rush when I got to the outlets. I just saw the price, tried them on, and then bought them. Usually I do a more thorough check, but since I was in a rush to get home for dinner I missed this.

Is this normal? it looks like it wasn't properly glued. It looks like the airmax bag is sealed underneath. Keep or should I return them?

View media item 1481731View media item 1481732View media item 1481733

the outlet I picked them up from is about 1-1.5 hrs away and I have an outlet about 25 mins away, so I could return them there. I scooped them up for $60, so I'd be missing out on a pretty good deal imo if I did.

If they are still able to be used for ball, then I'd rather keep them so as long as I know the bubble won't leak/burst.

Any insight would be helpful. Thanks

Do the USA's yellow easily from casual wear? Thinking about copping a pair but the yellowing on these is not a good look

Do the USA's yellow easily from casual wear? Thinking about copping a pair but the yellowing on these is not a good look

Wore my pair twice and they are still good. I guess it depends on storing conditions, climate, and the activities/environment when worn.

Great gift.

I'm scared of my girl buying me shoes. She bought me the Retro 88 for an Anny gift. She super over paid on EBay and had no way to know if their real or fake.

Last edited:
Wife came through big time for my birthday, had a small feeling, but was still surprised she knew the correct size and all...she did her homework on my dream kicks list.  
View media item 1492766
I've never even seen a pair in person before.  My first ever EXT.  

Man I remember having a conversation with you like a year ago taking about how this would never make your collection. It's awesome how things work out! Congrats man! A+ for wifey!

Great gift.

I'm scared of my girl buying me shoes. She bought me the Retro 88 for an Anny gift. She super over paid on EBay and had no way to know if their real or fake.
Man I remember having a conversation with you like a year ago taking about how this would never make your collection. It's awesome how things work out! Congrats man! A+ for wifey!
Thanks a lot fellas, I still can't even believe they are mine.  
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom