Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

pimp.gif
Happy Birthday or belated @dwoodactennis

Did you wear them to rake the leaves?
laugh.gif

Cant wait to see what she surprises you with next year! Hope it's shoes though haha
Thanks fam 
nthat.gif

Copped Mints for retail while working SoleXchange...great shoe. Glad I was able to find a DS pair. I did however stay a half size up like the regular "performance" pairs.

I thought EXTs were TTS. I have a pair of Denims that I actually went a half size down in and fit perfect.

We say this all the time, we're all different. My right foot is wider than my left. I tried the half up and it was perfect. TTS would have been murder for me.

Wife came through big time for my birthday, had a small feeling, but was still surprised she knew the correct size and all...she did her homework on my dream kicks list.  

I've never even seen a pair in person before.  My first ever EXT.  
Dope pickup man!

How do they fit compared to regular LeBron X's.

I've been reading that the ext's run 1/2 size big, but it's a pain to find them in a size 11.5.

Dope pickup man!

How do they fit compared to regular LeBron X's.

I've been reading that the ext's run 1/2 size big, but it's a pain to find them in a size 11.5.
Thanks man.  

Personally I would say they do run a 1/2 size big, but some have went true to size fine.  

I wear a 10 in the regular X's, and got a 9.5 in Corks and they fit perfectly.  

I would imagine an 11.5 is difficult.   

The cheapest I can find the crimson elites in my size 11.5-12 is $200 is that about as good as it's going to get or should I keep looking? Thanks

glad this thread gets a jump every once in a while... congrats @dwoodactennis

I used to be indifferent to the Superhero Elites, but I seen a black lace swap that got me on the hunt something serious now

just copped hazelnuts DS for retail, hunting down the whole EXT 10 collection.
Same here. Have the denims and mints. Just copped Hazelnuts, now onto the task of finding ds corks for a decent price
LOL.  It happened the same way for me.  I copped the Hazelnuts off a NDC restock.  They were so beautiful, I had to hunt down and collect the entire EXT collection.

The 10s are my favorite LeBron model hands down, the comfort is unmatched IMO. Always on the hunt for more pairs.

I'll be honest though, the EXTs kinda let me down, comfort just isn't there with the leather liner and tongue. If they did them like they did those red and black suede samples with normal padding, then it would be a whole different story. It's a shame.

Picked up a pair of sport turq. Elites from a nike store yesterday. Wore them for the first time today and the carbon wings killed the outside of my ankles. Do the upper wings break in and give more after more wears?

Picked up a pair of sport turq. Elites from a nike store yesterday. Wore them for the first time today and the carbon wings killed the outside of my ankles. Do the upper wings break in and give more after more wears?

This is the same reason I sold my Crimson pair. Never broke in, but my 4 pair of Elite iD's feel fine.

Back
Top Bottom