Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I think Black suede without the stitched swoosh...I think it would cost Nike a lot more to put them out with the stitched PE style...will probably be more like the brown...just black.
they are not suede, and stiching is out of the question, they are black and not denim[/quote]

Drop that info fam :lol:
I'm still going with black velvet

Yeah why does he have to be some vague. I can see not showing any photos yet to delay the production of fakes. But why can't he describe them in detail?

toebox does look bigger now that u mention it. I think we are seeing the last few Xs.. after the black and gold Elite info leaks, that may be it

also i saw the Easters in person today, if they were a Mid they would be copped, color looks dope in sunlight. Pics don't do the color justice at all. But I just don't like how the lows look.

Funny random story about my night.....

I was denied access to a CASUAL bar in downtown Ft. Worth, TX because I was wearing my Crown Jewels.  

Door Guy - "Sorry man, we don't allow basketball shoes"

Me- "Really??"

Door Guy - "Ya man, no Jordans"

Me- "lololol oooookie dokie!" 

roll.gif
I went to college there. The Library? Bar 9?

Does anyone know why the men sizes got the X lows and GS sizes got the high top? I really think the high top Xs would have been nice if it were done on the men sizes

so every elite is going to have BLACK CF?!?! :x

I know black is the color of carbon fiber but for a shoe it should not be limited to black.

My issue with the Denims is not that it has pink but more how they colorblocked that pink on the midsole like they did. Of the NSW releases, I'd say it's Corks > Black/Red Suedes > Denims > Hazelnut Suede for me. After seeing more pics of the Elites though, I'm just not a fan, especially for $260+ retail. Would rather take the regular Xs anyday.

Last edited:
Had some downtime during my business trip and hit up Sneaker Street in Hong Kong..

A majority of the shops had those weak NSW Brons sitting on shelves...
These are also sitting on shelves

Back
Top Bottom