Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

^^^ yea, Hong Kong hasn't catching up the hype with the lebrons, kobes and kds yet, but Jordan retros and foams r pretty much sell out. Last year when I went back, lebron cannon 9s, Dave white 1s and last shot 14s r sitting, and a year before that, I saw cool grey 11s in one store. I was gonna cop, but I went back the next day, they were gone. Still kicking myself for that.

^^^ yea, Hong Kong hasn't catching up the hype with the lebrons, kobes and kds yet, but Jordan retros and foams r pretty much sell out. Last year when I went back, lebron cannon 9s, Dave white 1s and last shot 14s r sitting, and a year before that, I saw cool grey 11s in one store. I was gonna cop, but I went back the next day, they were gone. Still kicking myself for that.
true.

lebrons r too expensive for majority of people.

most could afford maybe one pair or two to play in but certainly not a collection of all cws.

resell prices in hk are also acceptable... in usd...

Sneaker street in HK is a joke its full of "independent" stores all sellin the same shoes. When you go to buy a pair the guys run off to a central stockroom and get your size. There is a good id store there and they are big on Adidas but the Jordan shoes are bought up buy 1-2 cartels who have the monopoly and sell the majority of stock on line.

HK is not really serious about BBall, most kids play in high school it but very few would continue to play into their 20s, its more about fashion and style in HK with most teenagers going for the retro classics over performance BBall shoes. There is a lot of ACG and North face gear which is funny considering the climate :D

Sneaker street in HK is a joke its full of "independent" stores all sellin the same shoes. When you go to buy a pair the guys run off to a central stockroom and get your size. There is a good id store there and they are big on Adidas but the Jordan shoes are bought up buy 1-2 cartels who have the monopoly and sell the majority of stock on line.

HK is not really serious about BBall, most kids play in high school it but very few would continue to play into their 20s, its more about fashion and style in HK with most teenagers going for the retro classics over performance BBall shoes. There is a lot of ACG and North face gear which is funny considering the climate
happy.gif
makes me wonder how are you so familiar with hong kong, while your english is perfect and the fact that you hang around on NT,

which takes away the possibility being that you are Chinese lol

anyway, cant agree more on what you are saying

also, i believe the Nike iD store you mentioned is in CWB

i used to work at the shop next to it lol

Last edited:
White Elites could get it...

Black Suede pair is copped as long as it's not all low profile like the Brown Suede pair...Needs to have the fully padded lining etc...Those things need to be worn on court...

Lace swap needed for these. Another one i'd pick up on discount. Feeling like this is NikeLebron's South Beach for the year

I was able to find some polos that match the settings (same color green with a peachish/orangish color horse and one in reverse) at Macy's but they didn't have my size. So I'm going to the Ralph Lauren website to get them both. They're the only thing I've found to wear with them. I mean I can wear a white or black tee and some jeans or khakis and pull it off fine, but its an injustice to the shoe. It's too vibrant to waste just a blank tee shirt on first wear. And as a steeler fan anything with a dolphin logo is out of the question.

Edit: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...view=99&ab=ln_men_cs1_polos&parentPage=family

The resort orange one on that page is one of them I saw.

I was going to suggest that too

I liked these when the first pics surfaced...but now seeing them in a bigger size...something looks really off to me. Tiny bit of carbon fiber with all that red makes the shoes look super long.

Yeah, initial pic looked good but this pic doesn't. Pass.

Yeah there's nothing special at all about those red elites especially not $250 special :smh:

Unlike the 9 Elites, the CF looks forced. Like they put it there just because they could. But the implementation leaves a lot to be desired, especially on the more colorful colorways such as the one above that wouldn't normally have a lot of black involved.

THE BLACK CARBON DOESNT THROW IT OFF... PPL JUST REALLY WANT RED SUEDES OR ANYTHING CLOSE TO IT

THE BLACK CARBON DOESNT THROW IT OFF... PPL JUST REALLY WANT RED SUEDES OR ANYTHING CLOSE TO IT
One has nothing to do with the other, at least in my case. On the black/gold and white/gold elites it wouldn't look out of place, but on the red ones above and the teal (i think thats the color) pair from a few pages back it does look out of place. That realization has nothing to do with the red suedes (which I want above most other X's). On the 9 Elites, that carbon fiber was more minimalist, and went decently well with all 4 colorways. Maybe if the red elites didn't have volt, or the shoe itself had less carbon fiber, they'd be better. On the Knicks colorway, it doesn't look out of place simply because the shoe has black in other places as well.

Last edited:
View media item 354420
One more image I found last night.. Uploaded the 3 on my IG page @Jason_Donnar_03

Was searching tags on google and eBay came up on these but was relisted and took down so NO I DO NOT own these pictures, just wanted everyone to see another shot!

ive been away for a while and dont know how much info has been and hasnt been posted so i figure ill jus put out this lil bit i kno so far
[h5]NIKE LEBRON X NRG LIFESTYLE | 582553-001 | 04/26/13 | $___ | Night Stadium/Night Stadium-Stadium Grey-Sail[/h5][h5] [/h5][h5]NIKE LEBRON X NRG LIFESTYLE | 582553-220 | 04/26/13 | $___ | Hazelnut/Hazelnut-Tide Pool Blue-Jersey Gold[/h5][h5] [/h5][h5]NIKE LEBRON X EXT QS | 607078-200 | 04/26/13 | $___ | Suede Brown/Suede Brown-Sea Royal-White[/h5][h5] [/h5][h5]NIKE LEBRON X EXT QS | ______-___ | 05/04/13 | $___ | “Denim”[/h5][h5] [/h5][h5]NIKE LEBRON X | ______-___ | 05/04/13 | $___ | Pure Platinum/Black-Sport Turquoise[/h5][h5] [/h5][h5]NIKE LEBRON X EXT QS | ______-___ | 05/17/13 | $___ | “Black Suede”[/h5][h5] [/h5][h5]NIKE LEBRON X P.S. ELITE | 579827-800 | 05/25/13 | $260 | Sport Turquoise/Volt-Violet Force[/h5][h5] [/h5][h5]NIKE LEBRON X P.S. ELITE | 579827-800 | 06/01/13 | $260 | Total Crimson/Fiber Glass-Black[/h5][h5] [/h5][h5]NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON X LOW | 579765-600 | 06/18/13 | $165 | University Red/Stadium Grey-Total…[/h5][h5] [/h5][h5]NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON X LOW | 579765-500 | __/__/13 | $165 | Treasure Blue/White/Volt[/h5]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom