Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

people catch feelings quick on NT. Every other page or so an argument breaks out. Its usually in regards to calling someone a hype beast, disrespecting his "credible info", or someone "hating" on another's opinion.

*sigh*

Yeah, I'm just checking this thread these days to see if there is a price drop. Once I heard the price I lost all interest. There is nothing about these elites that justify the price tag. Just sayin'.

Those white ELITES would look better with gold flake/speckle instead of the the black, also I could see both colors on the mid speckled...if done right

I like the white elites but I cant totally get into them because I keep thinking where did the extra $80 dollars into the shoe

Last year we got Carbon sides and shank planks, Kevlar Flywire and laces, we also got like 2 more mms of Zoom in the forefoot , a Cushlon like sole and Pro Combat tongue,

This year it looks like its just Carbon sides and maybe a Pro Combat tongue

Maybe something more will be different

White Elites are trash. The speckle job on it, the small diamond cutouts all over and of course the white mesh that looks yellow already. $280 :x :x :x

Wow saying you like the wheats on this thread is NikeTalk suicide..... Watch yourself lol there is tiny little kids on here who weren't even around to see those or even to remember lebron playing in them but have everything to say about them and your style because you like them.

Stop trying to stir ish up.

Say you have an old pair you like his now keep it moving.

Every colorway I've seen of lebron X's are loud & in your face colors , horrible IMO , only decent shoe was the corks

please guys continue to hate the plats until after they release and i get my pair.....then once they are gone and you guys start to want them....you can like and be on the hunt for them all you want! 
happy.gif

please guys continue to hate the plats until after they release and i get my pair.....then once they are gone and you guys start to want them....you can like and be on the hunt for them all you want!  :D
[/quote

Yea these sneakers are hot, I feel bad for whoever looks the other way and than thinks twice. Resale price on these will be steep

I actually have an orange polo that's pretty close to the bright orange in the shoe, but the green horse is off, it's a little too true of a green. I'm gonna see what they have, Preciate it.
I'm not trying to tell you how to dress but dude the polo horses like half a inch by half inch nobody's going to notice that the shade is off. View media item 356039View media item 356040

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom