Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Lol the combination of that outfit and those poses was funny as hell though.

But anyway, is anyone planning on copping the super hero elites, home elites or HWC lows on RD?
im feeling them superhero joints and the denims, trying to get both.

home elites are clean tho!

no lows at this point, but might look good on feet, so who knows?

dont know bout dem platinums yet, gotta see on feet or in person to understand em.

brown suede....just dont get it at this point, but might look right in person or on foot.

^And here we go
roll.gif

Im just trying to figure out what would someone wear with the platinums ? jeans ? I can't picture it in my head 

No it's actually a good question... I've been wondering how people are gonna wear these myself. They're so damn busy...

Before the captain save-a-**** come in here saying let people wear what they want, I know they can, just curious as to how people are gonna do it

No it's actually a good question... I've been wondering how people are gonna wear these myself. They're so damn busy...

Before the captain save-a-**** come in here saying let people wear what they want, I know they can, just curious as to how people are gonna do it
that's why i said i'd have to see em on feet or in person cause i dont quite understand em yet. the pink toe, blue, orange swoosh lining, and teal..........just a lot goin on!

F that....i might cop em just cause they iridescent and the effect should be fire in person...since the shoe is platinum colored it should match whatever, its just the flip flop color in the pics that confuse some people.

Last edited:
Im just trying to figure out what would someone wear with the platinums ? jeans ? I can't picture it in my head 

Yall got no style thats why yall dont know how to rock em.

im feeling them superhero joints and the denims, trying to get both.
home elites are clean tho!
no lows at this point, but might look good on feet, so who knows?
dont know bout dem platinums yet, gotta see on feet or in person to understand em.
brown suede....just dont get it at this point, but might look right in person or on foot.

I was against the lows all the way at first but someone posted a good pic of the orange/blue lows on foot, with jeans that kinda changed my mind.

Denims and black Suedes are a no brainer. If I can I will.

the fact that they iridescent, i'm with it.

its about time they did the color change without using the same old cloak colors of purple to green.

if these joints flip color like i think they will be wait for it...........LEGENDARY!

mean.gif
 .........I know that was lame, but i believe it will be!

Last edited:
^They actually don't look iridescent at all. The position of colors doesn't change between the pictures.

Last edited:
GR? It says QS

Nike calendar and footlocker calendar don't show them as a QS or EXT. I imagine they'll have numbers similar to the all star lebrons. Which really weren't more limited but just had a lot more people after them. Sneaker world's about to be flooded with the different shoes from the Lebron line the next 2 months. There will be a lot of distraction from the pure plat's on May 4th though, so I hope the guys that want them get to throw up the "easy cops" in here! Will be a challenge for anyone after those, denims, AND grape 5's tho. I've been told the black toe 13 announced restock will be that day too.

BHM's, corks, and prisms are still my favorite releases so far. And after seeing all of the elite CW's, I actually think the superhero colorway that caught all of the initial Elite X disappointment is the best looking pair for that tough look.

Oh my gosh, you're right. I totally didn't notice that, but it seems clear now. Colors are lined up exactly the same on both shoes..

Its funny now when i see these comments but when the first pic came out on the platinums folks was like i aint messing with that girl trashy shoe its too feminine now look >>>>>>>>>
Eh but im sleep tho :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom