Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I know I'm in the minority but the Brown Suedes are dope.  Those and the Plats will be had.

I think the plats are dope, liked em since day 1...... Ill rock these all day(with khakis for those wondering....
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
)

I think I been trying to make myself like the brown suede's 

but, them joints look like they been "pre-rained" on.

I haven't seen any pics where the suede looks good, as much as I want it to.

I can see the appeal in those Pure Platinums, but they're just not for me. Kinda like the ASGs.

Citygear restocked the BHM Lebron if anyone is still looking for a pair. Some good sizes still up

I think I been trying to make myself like the brown suede's 

but, them joints look like they been "pre-rained" on.

I haven't seen any pics where the suede looks good, as much as I want it to.
all the remaining Bron X releases are trash, gonna chill on theXs and concentrate on other releases

I'm really feeling the Brown Suede's not gonna lie, first Lebron that I honestly really want. Tried for Cork because I like having rare shoes for a collecting standpoint but the suede's just do something for me that the other X's haven't so far. And I'm sure that feeling will return with the black suede to.
And this is coming from a die hard Kobe shoe fan 20+ pairs from the series

Last edited:
I'm really feeling the Brown Suede's not gonna lie, first Lebron that I honestly really want. Tried for Cork because I like having rare shoes for a collecting standpoint but the suede's just do something for me that the other X's haven't so far. And I'm sure that feeling will return with the black suede to.
Agreed. I will cop all the suede LeBrons

If those brown suede's happen to catch water on them just imagine what they would look like when they dry up. 

If those brown suede's happen to catch water on them just imagine what they would look like when they dry up. 
this is why i never buy suede shoes anymore

cant trust myself, have ruined too many pair

not that i ont like suede, love it in fact

just cant do it

Those brown suede look real nice! I think I could handle em just fine, I've had my db6 Jordan's since release and they are still perfect

Really wish the red suede were coming out instead of the doodoo browns. I guess if I want them I'll have pay sample money :frown:

they may just look good because of those pics.. all the other pics of them they look bad imo

Last edited:
any new info on the release details (stores) that are going to be carrying the hazelnut/brown suede LeBron X?

yes, the wind chills are in outlets. i saw em over the weekend here in pittsburgh, and my boy down south said they have them in south florida outlets as well. they were priced at $169.99.... not a great deal but at least they are out there
k thanks will check paramus outlet when i can. ppl are waiting for a better discount, and as soon as that happens they will fly off the shelves. Do you remember if they were the sport pack or just the + enabled? I really dont care but just wondering if its a little or big discount.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom