Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Its funny now when i see these comments but when the first pic came out on the platinums folks was like i aint messing with that girl trashy shoe its too feminine now look >>>>>>>>>
Eh but im sleep tho
pimp.gif
You're still seeing a majority of the same comments form the same people that originally said them too, though.  I said they were terrible and I still think that.  But I still hope these guys in here that want them get them.  I wouldn't be caught dead in that terrible mash up of colors.  I can see how dudes that love the Lebron X line and that bright look would like them, it just doesn't change my personal opinion.

The Crimson Elites are nice but I prefer the Home Elites.

If I get a pair of Elites it will be those.

Wonder if all pairs of Elites will come with a second set of laces?

The Platinums are Not iridescent by the looks of the pictures. Instead looks like a fingerprint pattern that repeats equally on both shoes. If you look closely, the colors remain the same is different angles. If they were iridescent they would be different in each. Ill pass if I'm correct.

FREE ADVICE:
Nike basically took the KD V DMV color ware and tried to recycle it on cats
mean.gif

Please don't fall victim to the nonsense. Save your doe.
I mean, at the end of the day, it was a good "color ware", can't really blame Nike for dipping back into the pot. 

I can blame em for that price tag tho

Yall do know that Nike already had that colorway developed and pairs were being produced probably way before the DMV KD's even released right?
Not denying the fact that both shoes have similar color blocking, but its not like they just tried to double dip
Joints still aren't worth anywhere near 260 though

Last edited:
Its funny now when i see these comments but when the first pic came out on the platinums folks was like i aint messing with that girl trashy shoe its too feminine now look >>>>>>>>>
Eh but im sleep tho :pimp:

Same thing happens every release fam, nothing new. Like i stated day 1, I'm obsessed with the Platinums because they remind me of the KD Galaxy 4s (the color scheme), of course the KDs blows these out of the water but I refuse to pay $600 for a DS pair. This is my way of settling :lol:

Only Elites I like so far, I could careless about the price or the fact they are similar to the DMVs, these will be copped day 1. :smokin

I'm all for gaudy colors but those pure platinum's just don't cut it. They look poorly executed.

HATER :lol:

FREE ADVICE:
Nike basically took the KD V DMV color ware and tried to recycle it on cats :smh:
Please don't fall victim to the nonsense. Save your doe.

Lol why does that matter at all?

I personally hate the KD V silhouette. I wouldn't mind if Nike "recycled" ever c/w and put them on the X's because most of them are fire

Same thing happens every release fam, nothing new. Like i stated day 1, I'm obsessed with the Platinums because they remind me of the KD Galaxy 4s (the color scheme), of course the KDs blows these out of the water but I refuse to pay $600 for a DS pair. This is my way of settling
laugh.gif

Only Elites I like so far, I could careless about the price or the fact they are similar to the DMVs, these will be copped day 1.
smokin.gif

HATER
laugh.gif
Hey I like obscure kicks to 
laugh.gif
. Most people don't dig the Kobe 8 tie dyes but I do 
grin.gif
. The black just ruins the shoe imo.

Damn The O Is Dryin Up On The X's Every Where, Since 12 I've Been Out Trying To Get A Sz.8.5-10.5 Dolphins For My Lil Bro, I Could Hardly Find A Trace Of Any Brons Except The Volts. Finally Found A Pair On Craigslist

Any Body In Orlando See Any Dolphins

home elites have a lil too much speckles looks like cookies n cream ice cream

dmv elites might look even better with da grey lace swap

& da logo on da heel of da platinums >>>>>> than da sneaker itself imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom