Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Why would they drop homes but not aways (and vice versa)? Seems very unlike Nike to do something such as that.

The Nike press release makes it seem like they're only dropping one gold color for each shoe, white/gold for the Lebrons & KDs and black/gold for Kobe.

I'm not sure if there are more color descriptions, too lazy to check.

seeing as people have been getting info on just about every Lebron shoe early, I doubt a black n gold is releasing. No pics have hinted, no blogs, nada. 

Just thought of the possible customizations with the home elites. Will cop on discount just for that reason

I'd wait around for news on a potential away bron and KD. The away kobe didn't even have a RD until today right? All of this may have to do with seeding. The majority of Kobe's games will be away if the lakers happen to get that 8th seed. Lebron and KD have 1 & 2 seeds so the majority of their games will be home.

Last edited:
looks like nike is probably releasing only one color so there will be less elites to sit on shelves like everyone hopes will happen!

guess they read some posts of folks plotting to wait for price drops and outlet shipments?

They don't have them at the Paramus outlet, I stopped by last night. Saw a couple of Away Elite 9s and Kobe 7s .. other than that it was a ghost town as usual. Those employees snatch up everything before they hit the floor.
thats what i guessed. One time i went in the back to try a shirt on and noticed a pair of free gums on hold for someone in the back :smh:. I wouldve taken that pair if it had been my size. Still will probably go there tomorrow. What was the price on the elites?

via @soleheaven twitter
confirms from what was told on that video i watched 2 weeks ago. Probably confirms that the price point will be $200 as well. After a few more Xs i'll probably move over to mainly KD line and/or replica Brons

I'd wait around for news on a potential away bron and KD. The away kobe didn't even have a RD until today right? All of this may have to do with seeding. The majority of Kobe's games will be away if the lakers happen to get that 8th seed. Lebron and KD have 1 & 2 seeds so the majority of their games will be home.
I doubt seeding has anything to do with.

Maybe Nike saw how the Home and Away LeBron and Kobe elites sat on shelves for months and decided to make only one Home/Away Elite for Kobe and LeBron respectively instead of two.

Like I said, if there was an away version of the Elite X, a pic would've leaked already. Pics of the home and away Elite IX debuted around the same time because their release coincided with the start of the playoffs. This year it's only the Homes.

has there been any pictures of the black and gold version of the Brons and Durants yet? The Kobe's look pretty nice just wondering about the other two shoes...

Don't think there is going to be a black/gold elite for the LeBrons this year.

If there was I'm sure pics would've leaked by now.
so what is going to be the away color for the KD's and Bron's then???
Don't know. I don't work for Nike.
laugh.gif

Whatever the wear on the road might be  PEs.

I usually dont wear lots of Tees with words on it.. but might rock this one with some Elites..... 

Can I get in trouble for posting a shirt with the B word on it? I dont remember from my days as an Admin..

533704_10151463478744471_1670316237_n.jpg

No disrespect to my boys who enjoy the slim snug feel of Skinny Slacks or Jeggings....

The overall shape of the elite X doesn't appeal to me but the Kobes on the other hand are beautiful they are too nice hopefully they hit the outlets so i can cop later

The brown suede arent coming to canada for those who care, and we got the corks. So theres that! What a buzz kill. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom