Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

We talking about buying replicas now and saying 'reps' like its cool???

Unreal
Repped.
wink.gif

pun intended
laugh.gif

MANNNN those red suedes. 

Pleaseeeee give us a release date. 

We talking about buying replicas now and saying 'reps' like its cool???

Unreal
im just lazy and dont like to type the full word

but fakes>>>> paying 500+ resell prices for shoes

especially considering how the money could be better spent

if you are that rich that you can blow 2 gs on yeezys good for you, i know im not and even if i was i prob would spend it other ways, unless i am just stupid rich

but this is NT, where ppl choose lebrons or making the car payment/rent (not all NT but still, you know who you are)
keeping all my money>buying fakes

im not the one to call someone out for wearing fakes, or fake bash

but im just going to keep all of my money instead of pay for fakes or resell price

i love when guys make those blanket statements, you just look dumb saying that, like arent you an NT member? so your statement applies to you too right? or are you in the group who would hold onto their money?

besides, you can probably only count on one hand the actual quotes of someone admitting they bought shoes over paying their car/rent, and then on top of that you would never really know, people say wild stuff trollin for lolz

but i guess that was a cool way to backup your stance on fakes riiiiiiiiiiight

Reps huh?

Ole "fake it til you make it" *** dudes

You wanna be apart of the in crowd so bad that you would rather wear knock offs over just stepping down and buying shoes that suit your financial situation?

Dunks, Roshes, the soldier line, some of the stuff reebok is doing are all cheaper good looking shoes. What's the shame in rocking that?

honestly i think half the reason ppl hate on fakes is when they see someone with the same shoes on, looking identical to the real ones and they find out their fakes cost 50 bucks when they paid rape price for the real thing

again i own no fakes/reps, just saying, i dont know why there is so much hate on what other ppl do...

The fake/authentic topic could go on for days. It could also get this thread shut down so may as well let it die. If you only wear authentics, only wear authentics, if you entertain fakes, entertain fakes, at the end of the day N Korea is still talking about bombing the U.S. What you spend your money on is really your own decision, especially when important things exist every day

honestly i think half the reason ppl hate on fakes is when they see someone with the same shoes on, looking identical to the real ones and they find out their fakes cost 50 bucks when they paid rape price for the real thing

again i own no fakes/reps, just saying, i dont know why there is so much hate on what other ppl do...

saw these a week or 2 ago..i wasnt too jealous that he got these for under retail.... :lol:

View media item 358753

Nobody hates on fakes for that reason bro. :lol:

They hate because they are fake. Not real. Not Jordans. Not Nikes.

S
confirms from what was told on that video i watched 2 weeks ago. Probably confirms that the price point will be $200 as well. After a few more Xs i'll probably move over to mainly KD line and/or replica Brons
o the LeBron XI will be $200??

Back
Top Bottom