Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Where do people get that he means an entirely different material

He said SLIGHTLY different black

I took it as slightly different from the PE maybe no stitched swoosh or a different midsole. Not black denim

But I could be wrong.

Where do people get that he means an entirely different material

He said SLIGHTLY different black

I took it as slightly different from the PE maybe no stitched swoosh or a different midsole. Not black denim

But I could be wrong.
That's what I though as well.

A different material other than suede wouldn't be a SLIGHT change

That's not the guy that has been saying multiple times that it would be a completely different material. It was "ArsenalFC" and he was saying that based off of him seeing this shoe already. He said it would be another "premium" material that has not been used on the Lebron X yet. He also confirmed it would not be panther fur lol. Also, pure platinums will not be that limited. Hibbett's sports already has them in there system for select stores. They don't really get limited pairs.

Nice find on those taxi's Brock!

Last edited:
So you guys are bitter when you don't get your pair and hate how Nike limits shoes so much that it makes it tough to cop, then you complain when they restock. Ok

So you guys are bitter when you don't get your pair and hate how Nike limits shoes so much that it makes it tough to cop, then you complain when they restock. Ok

im not complaining (cant speak for others).

i genuinely like restocks. it's definitely convenient and gives me a chance to buy a shoe that i skipped on release date for whatever reason.

another good thing that i benefited from was sizing meaning i got the suns foams in a 10 on release day but i prefered a 9.5 that i was able to get on the restock this week. while the 10 was cool i loved the fact that i could get a 9.5 so easily.

k thanks will check paramus outlet when i can. ppl are waiting for a better discount, and as soon as that happens they will fly off the shelves. Do you remember if they were the sport pack or just the + enabled? I really dont care but just wondering if its a little or big discount.

Same way I see it. I don't understand why people complain. I was able to get the xiii he got game that I missed on release day. And yes I was able to get my size. Nike needs to make a habit of this, on a quarterly basis or something

Hold up are people complaining about restocks? seriously? So you guys would rather have to pay re seller prices then have multiple fair chances to buy them at retail... makes sense makes sense

this might be more lebron 9 related but
sick.gif

I guess this could slow down some of that talk about which shoes sit more or do better at retail eh?

this might be more lebron 9 related but :x

I guess this could slow down some of that talk about which shoes sit more or do better at retail eh?

not sure about that. the sales look like they are cumulative not just the shoes and there is a significant price difference between the 2 models. im thinking KDs outsold Kobes BUT the (if looking at least years numbers) $95-100 retail vs $140 will definitely skew things just like it scewed the kobe vs lebron view.
also, there are way less kobes produced, or ordered, vs lebrons so its still not a 1 for 1 comparison.

all it did was open the door for discussion again.

Wait so the Home Elites that are on sale on ***** are nike + enabled but they dont come with the sensor? Really? for $280 they cant include the sensors with the shoes? cmon...
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom