Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Hazelnuts aren't getting a lot of love outside of the sneaker forums. Actually getting a lot of hate

Hazelnuts aren't getting a lot of love outside of the sneaker forums. Actually getting a lot of hate
i'm conflicted on them hazelnuts.....for fall/winter with a suede jacket and denim jeans, fire!  But for spring/summer in GA, its gonna be a chore to outfit and rock em...luckily i think i welcome the challenge.....just gotta see in person before i decide...i know i want denims but to be putting out $500 in two weeks is pretty unreasonable!

I bit on those Lancer Customs Lacelocks someone posted a few weeks ago in the thread. Took about 3 total weeks to get to me from order. They're based out in CA, so it took longer to get to me on the opposite coast of the US. True to their word when ordering, they shipped them out 2 weeks from order.

Honestly, they're close enough to the originals and look great on shoes. I had my Carbons in my trunk so I pulled them out to show how the black ones looked on the shoes. I ordered the Black/Jade/Volt/GITD ones. Might order red ones or some other colors. Price was fair and they look great.

http://lancercustoms.bigcartel.com/

I have some old Jordan laces with metal tips and metallic silver threading that I bought with the XX1's. Never used them so I put them on this pair and they go perfectly. Much better than the plain black laces IMO.

Last edited:
true... it just helps people re-up their inventory :lol:

If anything it just rubs salt into the wounds of those who can't cop at retail, I remember the disappointment i had on the xmas space jam release, I couldn't think of anything worse than going through the disappointment again 2-3 months down the line on a "restock".

this might be more lebron 9 related but
sick.gif

JB all like

Those Orange Lows Are Definitely Dope But Couldn't Have Dropped In A Worse Time, I Might Not Cop But Idk, Too Much Heat Droppin

This is where they will make their money on the Elites.  I'm already thinking about colorways. (looking back at those PhotoShop workups)

Yup, only cw I want and hope I can make is a championship Elite IX inspired

Last edited:
even tho Jordan had 2 billion.. 300 million is pretty impressive considering LeBron has just 1-3 models..compared to all the Jordans that release

The Knicks low is very close to the Floridian is not exact IMI. Just the the accent colors make it LOOK a diff shade

JB got $2 billion because they have an entire brand of sneakers. Lebron only has his signature shoe and the Soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom