Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

^That video was nauseating.  I feel like he could single handedly kill the hype of the Denims lol
good...kill the hype so i can cop!

but this was probably the worst video personality or lack thereof!

makes me wonder why there aren't any brown suede videos and they supposed to release earlier?

Last edited:
Yea I Feel Lyk Were Due For An Early Release Hazelnut Video lol Maybe With That Annoying guy who had the denims and the corks early

Yea I Feel Lyk Were Due For An Early Release Hazelnut Video lol Maybe With That Annoying guy who had the denims and the corks early
NO!! anyone but that dude! 

i would rather see that douchie youngster "stickie" 

or the hype *** dread that does lebron reviews.....sad but true!

whats the real difference between the 10 and the 10 elite? material?

the 9s were at lease a lil more different than each other

That denim review/comparison/rambling video was definitely the worst I've ever seen. And I didn't make it very long. Thanks for the pics YBD. That CW is just as all over the place as that horrible video.

Will LBJ wait until Saturday, for the first playoff game, to wear the PS Elite+ white/gold pair?

Just going for the White/Gold elite then the black Suedes and I'm done with the X. Very lackluster as far as colorways an overall feel went for the X compared to the 8 and 9

Last edited:
be warned kixsquare can be sketchy, theyre legit but ppl in the kobe thread had issues with them

kixsquare costumer service is beyond horrible. I've dealt with them once and that's the last. they have good prices tho, thats the only thing.

never order from kixsquare they are trash had bad experience took the 3 weeks to refund my money

think ima cop dem brown suede joints.....the challenge of rockin em correctly intrigues me.....i cant be the only one who feels like this, am i?

Back
Top Bottom