Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I like the Turquoise elites but I already own enough 10's as it is I think I'm just grabbing the crimson elite and ducking out.

Of course that doesn't include an attempt to cop the Denims, Blacks suede and maybe the hwc lows lol

Lebron is wearing the TURQUOISE LOOKIN ELITES TONIGHT vs boston, for those interested in on foot shots
wink.gif

at least he is in warm ups and they look fantastic.......i know know, not for that price though
i was hatin' on 'em when i saw the pics of the shoe, but they dont look too bad to me now....

Not feelin the Turquoise Elites...would take both the Homes and the Crimson/Volt ones over them

Not Gonna Lie Not A Fan Of The Turquoises, The Black Carbon Fiber Is Uncalled For They Look Sour I Really Hope Thats Not This Years SLH
Jus Sayin

LeBron James wearing turquoise, blue, yellow LeBron X Elites against the Boston Celtics, Miami Heat
see that's why i luv you guys sometimes....i just turned on the game and see Lebron sitting on the bench and all i can see is the bottom of his shoe as the camera pans the action on the court and i say to myself "I wonder what shoe Lebron has on" then i decide to come on here because i knew someone would have some answers but i also have a pic to look at! thanx you big dummy!!

those colors just dont go together. a neon/volt green, a metallicy reflective "turqouise"...then a flat dull blue? with carbon fiber accents? no ma'am.

Off topic. I've been seeing a lot of unreleased Elite 9's popping up.

I seen a consignment shop with a FSR of the cannons, and sneaker yeti always post pics of the Big Bangs.

Does anyone own any of these or able to vouche for there being that many authentic unreleased elite 9's out there?

Lol....Lebron switched to the Jades for the second half....looks like wade switched to a jade color shoe too!

Last edited:
For the question about DRose..

Just consider..

This is RETAIL sales.. not what Adi even SELLS to Retail for.. so take about 55% off that number and they are barely breaking even on the marketing, advertising and paying of the athlete not to mention all the people who work on his shoe.

By the By..

Someone earlier in the thread called this out and I never thought anyone would pick up on it.. but it proves the genius that is Nike.

The X is basially the VIII v2 with a different design and sole.

Same Material same cost to make.  Higher Profit Margin.

Cant stop wont stop.

You know what..thats prob why I like the X as much as I do. It essentially has the same silhouette as the VIII (which I love) and a reverse swoosh (which I love) lol.

The price of the X's are ehhh which is why I only have one so far. $20-40 more than the VIII
On the real, anyone with eyes could see that

And the 8s were Only revamped 7s

People are going to pay what they want man

sorry if it was answered..but why is he wearing those tonight?

green week in the nba

i wanan see what kd is rockin in the next game

green week = recycling mobile devices and such i believe, please correct me if ima wrong

dwade switched to some jade colored wow's too

Last edited:

If Anyone Stil Cares For More Denim Videos

PS:His Voice Is Super Annoying, At The End Of The Video I Wanted To Personally Meet Up With Him And Shoot Em In The Face
tired.gif
 But That's Jus Me

Back
Top Bottom