Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

according to "jca998" the lebron X "MVP" is already made.

I wonder how those will turn out 
eek.gif
They'll turn out uber limited and nobody in here besides Florida residents and the "sneakehead top 1%" will be able to attain them |I

Not saying I was even crazy about the MVP IX but thats how I see it playing

Last edited:
Yeah I figure the mvp is made already but I don't even wanna think about them since chances to cop are usually slim thug

They'll turn out uber limited and nobody in here besides Florida residents and the "sneakehead top 1%" will be able to attain them
tired.gif

Not saying I was even crazy about the MVP IX but thats how I see it playing
yeah your right.

i was hyped about the finals elite 9,  not much on the mvp 9 tho.

The MVP Xs probably gonna have some stupid bright colours the way the X line is going smh .

imo, the lbj 10s, aesthetically are a flat out fail. haven't seen a pair yet besides corks that i'd actually rock. elites are even worse. (cool story, i know).

Not like Rick Ross actually wore Reeboks outside of photoshoots when he was signed with them, anyway.

Just buy them the first day. Lebron needs your money. Do it for Lebron, show him you're his number one fan
this sounds like something they would say on the kobe thread about every colorway! LOL
roll.gif

Alot y'all haven't been around here long enough to remember how much of a super fan UnCharted was.

You said you didn't like a colorway, he was coming after you with a hilarious gif.....It was awesome. One of my favorite posters.

Man I've never been a big fan of the Denims, but that on feet pic only confirms how ugly they are to me :lol:. I'm sorry, but the weird combination of that hazelnut brown, denim, and hot pink just looks like hot garbage on feet IMO. The green pants definitely don't help either.

Just hoping for some suprises and that they would be obtainable

would like to see bans handed out for posting ID's in the official threads. idc which one it is...

just sayin...
Ban me now... 

Gentry's ID is better than most of the stuff being dropped.

(IMO)

Have to add that or folks will freak out like I called their momma out of her name.

I just caught up on some pages and someone PLEASE tell me some folks are joking about folks posting a pic or two of IDs in this thread?

Anyone posting ONE pic or even two or three is NO worse than everyone posting the SAME pic of a new release 10K times... or someone showing a hat or tucked in skinny jeans with elastic on the leg.

No one can be THAT affected by having to scroll past a pic of an ACTUAL Lebron Sneaker can they?  Please tell me its sarcasm... or LIE to me lol..

NT aint gettin THAT bad is it?

Do we have to create a Sample page for Lebrons too?  A PE page? a Never to be released Page?

Hugs and Girlfriends I tell ya... Hugs and Girlfriends.. lol

(IMO)

I just caught up on some pages and someone PLEASE tell me some folks are joking about folks posting a pic or two of IDs in this thread?

Anyone posting ONE pic or even two or three is NO worse than everyone posting the SAME pic of a new release 10K times... or someone showing a hat or tucked in skinny jeans with elastic on the leg.

No one can be THAT affected by having to scroll past a pic of an ACTUAL Lebron Sneaker can they?  Please tell me its sarcasm... or LIE to me lol..

NT aint gettin THAT bad is it?

Do we have to create a Sample page for Lebrons too?  A PE page? a Never to be released Page?

Hugs and Girlfriends I tell ya... Hugs and Girlfriends.. lol

(IMO)
They get really butthurt if you put an ID pic in here. I don't think they realize

1. ID's are official Lebron X's and this is the official Lebron X thread

2. There's no rule against it

3. The ID's look better than most of the released colorways

Back
Top Bottom