Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

the more i see them red suedes, the ashier they look. never thought i'd say the hazelnuts look better than the reds. maybe im just tired of seeing all red shoes.

Anybody else getting extremely disappointed when you constantly see the Red Suede pop up, over and over again, on other sites? SMH

What do you think we see him wearing during Away games?  The mystery black shoe coming out mid May?

I consider the RED SUEDE the MVX

I would imagine the MVX's would be similar to the Ring Nights with a tie-in with the number 4, representing LeBron's number of MVP's.

They are definitely heavy

Expensive- yes. Comfy- yes. Heavy- yes. Obviously moreso than a reef or basic flip flop- even more than a jordan slide, but I will say this, they arent like timberlands or hiking boots, and you aren't ballin' in em so what does the weight matter? They are slick and very comfortable- certainly not essential and necessary by any means....That being said, I am all over a discounted pair. 8)

I just caught up on some pages and someone PLEASE tell me some folks are joking about folks posting a pic or two of IDs in this thread?

Anyone posting ONE pic or even two or three is NO worse than everyone posting the SAME pic of a new release 10K times... or someone showing a hat or tucked in skinny jeans with elastic on the leg.

No one can be THAT affected by having to scroll past a pic of an ACTUAL Lebron Sneaker can they?  Please tell me its sarcasm... or LIE to me lol..

NT aint gettin THAT bad is it?

Do we have to create a Sample page for Lebrons too?  A PE page? a Never to be released Page?

Hugs and Girlfriends I tell ya... Hugs and Girlfriends.. lol

(IMO)
They get really butthurt if you put an ID pic in here. I don't think they realize
1. ID's are official Lebron X's and this is the official Lebron X thread
2. There's no rule against it
3. The ID's look better than most of the released colorways
thats probably the main problem, most people dont like your IDs man (not you personally, i mean figuratively) and nobody wants to see them

and a separate thread was made to kill all that posting of ID renderings

for every 1 actual ID pair, theres 200 mock ups with lame nicknames

honestly tho, why cant people just post their IDs in the ID thread? why are they so compelled to post in the official thread?

I'm one of the people that posted my ids in here. Since the only replys I got were BAN HIM! I find this forum to be a majority of @&$holes and a few people who really are enthusiast. I've received multiple comments that my ids should be a Colorway, so excuse me for wanting to show them off in the official lebron thread where most people look.
/rant
people say that about EVERY id

you want to show them off in the official thread where most people look? but they dont want to see your shoes, if they did, they would go in the ID thread right??????

raffles, sure. and a large number out the back door as usual too ....

people would rather read "elites r nice but not at that price" 5 million times rather than peep an id ? WOW :smh:

Someone show me in the OFFFICIAL NT RULES HANDBOOK OF LAWS where a person should NOT show a Lebron X ID in an Lebron X thread I will first say thats stupid.. then I'll comply and say yes.. "rules" are being broken...

But here's why its a silly argument.

They are IDs.. and NO not many BOOTY LEBRON X IDs have been shown in the Royal Prestigious Lebron X Thread.

However Player "IDs"
Player PE's Have
Samples Have
and all else... 

Now the mock ups.. I understand... those should probably remain in the ID thread but a real physical shoe that IS a Lebron X and done in a custom colorway is shown and people pitch a fit?

I dont see fits like that for Lebron's that AREN"T X's posted here... yet one that is but just an ID is?  Come on son.  Pick better battles and just use your scroll button..... 

You all are becoming too .... lets just say... more like women than dudes trying to appreciate a mere shoe.  Ease up on all the fake tension. Its really not that serious..>

is it?

I DON'T MIND THE FINISHED IDS BEING POSTED IN HERE AT ALL. I WOULD JUST HATE THE RENDERINGS BEING CONSTANTLY POSTED IN HERE.

Someone show me in the OFFFICIAL NT RULES HANDBOOK OF LAWS where a person should NOT show a Lebron X ID in an Lebron X thread I will first say thats stupid.. then I'll comply and say yes.. "rules" are being broken...

But here's why its a silly argument.

They are IDs.. and NO not many BOOTY LEBRON X IDs have been shown in the Royal Prestigious Lebron X Thread.

However Player "IDs"

Player PE's Have

Samples Have

and all else... 

Now the mock ups.. I understand... those should probably remain in the ID thread but a real physical shoe that IS a Lebron X and done in a custom colorway is shown and people pitch a fit?

I dont see fits like that for Lebron's that AREN"T X's posted here... yet one that is but just an ID is?  Come on son.  Pick better battles and just use your scroll button..... 

You all are becoming too .... lets just say... more like women than dudes trying to appreciate a mere shoe.  Ease up on all the fake tension. Its really not that serious..>

is it?
on the real, i dont mind the actual IDs because there arent too many people paying that much money to make an ID, but most IDs are most definitely booty as hell and i dont want to see them

i dont think anyone actually pitched a fit doe, comments were made so dudes wouldnt start posting 26 templates of the "South Beach X" with 4 different sole changes and tongue changes and then sole and tongue change combos

Rock,

From my understanding (due to what a mod posted in here), ID's werent allowed in here and ID posters were directed to post them only in the IDs thread. I personally have never seen anything in NT rulebook or anything say that you could or couldnt. But I took what ever the mod posted at that time as what was the rule to follow in here. Similar to when a mod comes thru and tells teh group to not post requests for a shoe or resell etc.

Personally, IDC if you post it or not. None of the IDs I've seen have impressed me and I've scrolled right through. I joked about it last time bc I did in fact think it was a rule and cats purposely say they know this isnt the ID thread but they feel they should share it here anyway lol.

Its neither here nor there tho

Yeah... see I can get joking.. hell I joke all the time...

But seeing folks actually catch feelings as if we are in Congress and Laws are being broken and the natural order of things will suffer due to a few extra pics because seeing 1000 pics of the same corks isnt overload lol.

I mean seriously... NT changed alot when the Sneaker Showcase was created and renderings were taken out of the main forums.. but stuff changes...

But whatever happened (IMO) of having fun.. coming to enjoy with others (I THOUGHT) enjoyed the Nikes or different kicks WITHIN Nike..  

For me NT is like Facebook.. Im not one of those dudes who will complain and say Im never coming back.. but I do leave for long periods because it gets to be too overly serious when its kicks... I wont ever let my kids get like that and its sad to see it happen. 

Dudes dont do this at local meet ups or does that even happen anymore....?

Oh well.. a different time.. its all gravy either way to me too... just wish more folks focused on the fun.. not the foolery

I cant even say good job to ****** W H I T E Y cuz his name was censored lol.. but I love NT and those who created it because we all remain friends to this day... 

Ya'll carry on.. I'll still be here.. IDs or not.. 

I just wish ya'll saw the stuff Gentry created thats NOT coming out... I'd say no one would complain about IDs being in the thread anymore.. thats for sure lol

People with little control over their own lives always jump at the first opportunity to police the people around them.

It's rarely ever about how the actual "offense" affects society, or in this case the thread

IMO, any action this thread gets is "plus" because when it's dry I have to resort to reading post from the delusional lakers fans in the Kobe thread.

But I do agree with dude^^^ a few of the ID's are wack and should not be actual c/w's. but I'm not at all affected by them being posted.

People with little control over their own lives always jump at the first opportunity to police the people around them.

BINGO!!!

Anyways...

I'm STILL lagging on copping some lebron 10's... :evil:

Maybe when they finally pop up at my local Nike Outlet :evil:

Don't have the budget to cop Jordans, Kobes AND Lebrons :x

I def agree... every ID every person does isnt what WE like.. but then again is every colorway Nike does something WE ALL like?  Shoot..I am a Brand Loyal dude but cant rock much of what is released in some of these colorways.

I see it like this.  Way back when ... (when NT was cool) lol... People use to post renderings ALL the times.. The Experienced.. the NOT SO experienced.. and people would KILL the dudes just making an attempt who had visions of being a designer.

Yet Single handedly folks would kill dreams with unneded comments.  To that dude he put alot into it and may have been 12 or 13.. Im pretty sure many of you wouldnt want people killing your 12 or 13 year old his stuff stinks.  You'd tel him to work on it or try and give constructive critisizm 

Does that happen ever?  Granted I clown on people.. but Im mindful of the fact.. I can do alot with a shoe when it comes to material building and color design.. but I cant do a damn thing when it comes to designing.. and for those trying.. its ten times better than I can do.

We all like what we like... bad good or indifferent.

Back
Top Bottom