Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Those just look like a photoshop of the regular denims. Yall must see somethin else I don't see.

They do look like a photoshop but if those released I'd be all over it, much better than the normal denims

Radar?  What's the point of a radar anymore?  They would be on mine but I'm pretty confident that I won't be able to grab them...yet, the ones that don't really care for them will probably end up buying multiple pairs 
laugh.gif

Pretty much! Every release that even has passing interest will be swooped up and promptly put on ebay. Some of these shoes that release I actually never see anybody wearing but there are like 3000 pairs on ebay. BTW anymore info on the Dade counties? I'm really digging those.

jus posted this cuz i thought it was interestn but i dont kno if i like, prolly wouldnt cop 

Not just speckles, you can have two different color speckles on the carbon fiber and mid sole

I seriously doubt it's Carbon Fiber. Doesn't look like it anyway.

Update: according to Nike id it is carbon fiber. It's weird that Nike didn't announce that in their press release.

Last edited:
Do I really have to subscribe to the ID thread to see some of the dope ideas people are coming up with for the Elites??? LOL

Radar?  What's the point of a radar anymore?  They would be on mine but I'm pretty confident that I won't be able to grab them...yet, the ones that don't really care for them will probably end up buying multiple pairs 
laugh.gif

Pretty much! Every release that even has passing interest will be swooped up and promptly put on ebay. Some of these shoes that release I actually never see anybody wearing but there are like 3000 pairs on ebay. BTW anymore info on the Dade counties? I'm really digging those.
mean.gif
 Crazy

Why do ppl think Nike cares about resellers?

They've already gotten their money at that point.

That's an issue for us as the public to sort out by not supporting resellers

And maybe retailers being a little more strict w/ how many pairs they allow individuals to purchase.

If anything resellers help Nike sell out quicker and make room for restocks of their most popular/expensive shoes, while also building a shoes hype by deeming it "hard to get"

Also, the odds of me purchasing from a reseller are much greater once I've missed out on a shoe for the 2nd time after a restock

It's almost like they're working hand and hand to squeeze the consumer dry lol. I can't imagine high prices or restocks ever making a difference, only a change in the mentality of the consumer.

Back
Top Bottom