Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yeah but resellers help them sell product.

I cant see these elites moving
I highly disagree.  They could have put the corks on the shelves for lets say, $400, and I definitely would have purchased them....satisfied that my money went to the brand rather than some dude squatting behind a computer.  I mean, ya, the first elites that we are getting are a GR but do we know exactly how many size runs each store is getting?  Take into account the amount of people/employees that get a discount, the ones that really want them, and you may end up seeing the sizes scattered from store to store after a week or two.

Does anyone have a pair of Volt laces either from the Volts themselves or an iD pair that they are not using and would like to help a fellow NT'er out? PM please...

I highly disagree.  They could have put the corks on the shelves for lets say, $400, and I definitely would have purchased them....satisfied that my money went to the brand rather than some dude squatting behind a computer.  I mean, ya, the first elites that we are getting are a GR but do we know exactly how many size runs each store is getting?  Take into account the amount of people/employees that get a discount, the ones that really want them, and you may end up seeing the sizes scattered from store to store after a week or two.
These elites aren't going to move quickly..the 9s didn't sell out and neither will these.

Discount or bust

Last edited:
This makes no sense, so you would rather your little money go towards continuing to further Phil Knight and his children and children's children already considerable wealth than a dude hustling sneaks on ebay?  Either way your $$$ is spent and you not keeping or investing it, why does it matter?

These elites aren't going to move quickly..the 9s didn't sell out and neither will these.

Discount or bust
I may have been confusing when referencing corks and elites in the same post lol. Basically what I'm getting at is, I'm pretty sure Nike is aware of the sales of the Elite 9's....and with an increase in price, I just don't see them sending out the same number of pairs as last year. I could be wrong but I guess we will see.

This makes no sense, so you would rather your little money go towards continuing to further Phil Knight and his children and children's children already considerable wealth than a dude hustling sneaks on ebay?  Either way your $$$ is spent and you not keeping or investing it, why does it matter?
Because we are obviously referencing the price point and the impact on resellers.  Would the Cork prices be in the $800-$1200 range on eBay if they were originally listed at a higher price? Who knows.  A lot of these dudes "hustling" don't have the funds to keep buying the kicks at a higher price point AND make a profit. So ya, I'd rather buy an inflated price of $400ish on Corks to Nike rather than paying  $850+ right now on eBay to that dude working really hard at hustling.  I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense. Of course this is all make-believe, but if it worked, I would have saved $450 :wink:

So is those Teal / Volt Elites hitting retail? It's really the only pair I'm digging at this point...Would rather not have to hit up ID but it is what it is I suppose...

No but I'd keep your eyes peeled this week for more info to pop up.

Just seen on a few release calendars but no online retailers are really advertising it.  Wait til after this weekends drops

those home elites are firee. If they get down to 220 they will be copped.. If not im just going to have to get the crimsons..

Because we are obviously referencing the price point and the impact on resellers.  Would the Cork prices be in the $800-$1200 range on eBay if they were originally listed at a higher price? Who knows.  A lot of these dudes "hustling" don't have the funds to keep buying the kicks at a higher price point AND make a profit. So ya, I'd rather buy an inflated price of $400ish on Corks to Nike rather than paying  $850+ right now on eBay to that dude working really hard at hustling.  I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense. Of course this is all make-believe, but if it worked, I would have saved $450 :wink:

Extremely flawed logic. If corks were $400 the resale price on them now would be a couple hundred more to make up for it. People are buying Yeezys at thousands of dollars hoping to sell them for 25-100% more then they paid. The only thing that truly effects resale price is supply from Nike (or resellers) and demand from us.

X ASG for $260   problem is its kixsquare    if u have the stomach to buy at thier store..  they have good size run

Nike Has Lost Their Minds; If The Price Hikes Don't Stop Where Are They Going

They've already stopped most of my purchases. The price hikes are pretty much going to force me to quit. Whatever, they are making me not care about shoes anymore. The elites will definitely not be copped at their price.

Insane prices on the Elite ID's.

These are the UK prices....

£250 - Lebron X
£350 - Lebron X +
£370 - Lebron X + Sport Pack..... Thats approx $565!!!

Completely crazy

Whats wrong with Kixsquare?
they are l3git store   ..the problem is thier customer service doesnt exist.   no one replys to questions, phone number is useless ( no one answers) and no they do not ship with in 24 to 48 hrs. sometiems it can take weeks..  they always have time to instagram thier shoes but would not help thier customers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom