Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

You can't make those in ID, there is no pink option on the FireWire because then people could make the shoes they want. Give a little take a little away, for $320 I hoped they would have added options.

They are using that black denim pic and saying May release. There's only 11 days left in April. And it was stated the pic was a PS. No way Nike trolls that hard

:lol:  these videos are always funny every year, it interesting watching them try to sell the gimmicks without laughing, at least hes not as bad as JP with the story line bull
TIME OUT

this guy said said they TOOK OFF layers from the original (same as last year). . . . .

then added flimsy cf (which is cheaper than the cf they used last year) and added kevlar to the flywire (same as last year)

nike will not be getting me like that, thats like nike trying to sell drugs but telling the buyer "We got that same stuff from last time buddy. . . . but we stepped on it. . . .SEVERAL TIMES doe. . . . AND the price has gone up from last time buddy" you get murked and robbed for doin that

So bring up to speed...No blue/pink denims now? Black/red a go?
I need those blue ones...
Thanks

No.
Nothing happened to the blue denims, Nike just hasn't put out an official date yet.
The only pics that I've seen of that black/red denim are coming from a company or website that does a lot of PS c/w's on existing shoes. So authenticity is up in the air on those shoes.

Just got back from a local FNL that had the home elites. I must say, they're dope. There are a lot of small details pictures can't get. The gold jeweled swoosh looks like it's gold threading all around with a clear plastic over it (chipping issues are gone now). The tongue is a CF patch that is inside a plastic piece. Feels noticeably lighter than the Lebron X+ pressures. They had a pair on the wall and I did a quick feel comparison. I'm copping these for sure.  

One thing of note (not starting a hype train) my local FNL only got 1 pair per size. They got a lot more of the Superhero Brons, but only 1 pair per size of these homes. They got more Elite IX's though last year. 

Actually, no. U can't. In fact the only color possible out of either of those shoes is a white sole. Did u even check the elite id options before u posted that? Lol

Nope. But I'm sure u can make something pretty similar. If you can't then the ID options must be really lacking

Just got back from a local FNL that had the home elites. I must say, they're dope. There are a lot of small details pictures can't get. The gold jeweled swoosh looks like it's gold threading all around with a clear plastic over it (chipping issues are gone now). The tongue is a CF patch that is inside a plastic piece. Feels noticeably lighter than the Lebron X+ pressures. They had a pair on the wall and I did a quick feel comparison. I'm copping these for sure.  

One thing of note (not starting a hype train) my local FNL only got 1 pair per size. They got a lot more of the Superhero Brons, but only 1 pair per size of these homes. They got more Elite IX's though last year. 
Thanks for the info, the homes are definitely nice looking.  I hope more people that have some employee inside information post how many their store(s) are getting.  Like I was saying earlier, every store may be getting them but I just don't see them getting flooded with multiple sizes like last year.  Again, not trying to build hype for them....I just know a lot of people want them but want to sit and wait for outlet prices.  Good luck to anyone wanting them!
Yes the Lebron X hazelnuts were pushed back to July.  I got official word from end today.  Here' s what they said
I hope the manufacturing delay is taking them all apart and replacing with 'red' !! 

Back
Top Bottom