Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

As long as the demand is there, Nike will just keep raising the price every year. Prices have been steadily increasing every year and yet sales hasn't dipped at all, so Nike has no incentive to keep prices fixed. As long as people are buying the price will continue to increase with every model.

As long as the demand is there, Nike will just keep raising the price every year. Prices have been steadily increasing every year and yet sales hasn't dipped at all, so Nike has no incentive to keep prices fixed. As long as people are buying the price will continue to increase with every model.
idk if anyone ever reads Nike's news, but back in like 2010 or something, there was an article in which Nike stated they wanted to have $28-30 BILLION in revenue by 2015

retail should never be marked up to such a price.
I never said it should be

I just said that Nike knows that there are people willing to pay 500+

FlightClub is no secret to anyone.

But I feel like the people NOT willing to spend that type of money on Nikes currently outnumber the people who are, and that's all that matters.

For you Red Suede fiends:

Via nikelebron.net

The guy that bought those traded them for Miami Nights and Platinum Yeezy 2s

eek.gif

not worth it. i would have kept the red suede X 
gotta be joking. traded the red suedes for ds miami nights + yeezy 2's and cash. then traded the yeezy2 for a second miami night + cash. red suedes are nice but they aren't better then miami nights. furthermore y2's arent better then miami nights either. traded an overhyped but nice red suede and an extremely overhyper plat y2 for two shoes that are better and got cash on the backend of the deals. prob top2 deal ever. only deal better was the dmp,space jams,miami vice9's,south beach 8 deal for yeezys

any feedbacks on people who rock Lebron Corks!?

I didnt have the chance to cop one pair but it seems like they are very breakable!?

any feedbacks on people who rock Lebron Corks!?
I didnt have the chance to cop one pair but it seems like they are very breakable!?
They are NOT very breakable, and unlike what some people incorrectly believe or would make you believe, the upper is not purely made of cork. The cork material is just a thin layer on top of a more durable upper material. If you own a pair, you would not have problems wearing them casually like any other shoe. The cork material is just a second skin on the outside of the shoe.

Ah, ah, ah I'm going to pass and he should hv a script to read from

Back
Top Bottom